Discontinued[ROM][JAN.22]HyperSensation v1.8 |base 2.3.7 - Small, fast (only 54Mb!)
23rd March 2012 - Message from the developer here
I believe that our Sensation can do a lot more / be a lot faster / and therefore we can be more productive than with the Sense ROMs.
I also like to customize my own apps in a given ROM, so any simple/minimalistic ROM is a plus for me.
I therefore present to all who like this approach my very own HyperSensation ROM
HyperSensation is now also on Facebook! HERE
- Download links, changelog and addons and extras in post #2
- Extras and other links (ie. kernel, addons, etc) in post#3
- FAQ and themes in post #4
What you get:
- Simple, minimalistic ROM to be a good base for your everyday needs (those who like every app to be in there "out-of-the-box" should steer clear)
- Speed tweaks to make the base to make it even faster and more responsive
- Tweaks to make battery life even better
- Tweaks to included apps (camera, mail, etc) to make the experince even more whole
- Lossless JPEG compression for photos taken
- GApps included so you do not have to install afterwards (Maps removed, but you can install Maps through the Market, and Talk from post #3)
- Smooth scrolling in all apps (disabled scrolling cache globally trhoughout the ROM)
- Always updated base to keep your flashing appetite full
All other addons/tweaks are exactly the same in the two branches, its just a matter of personal taste
- Huge thanks to Vorbeth who started the CM9 builds for the Sensation!
- thanks to Pongster
for the whole idea of creating a minimalistic yet usable build, I used to run his HyperDroidGBX when I still had my HD2...
- thanks to nitr8 and insanity ROM (SGS2)
for the ideas and a couple of icons/theme images
- thanks to ljankok for the friendship in cooking
- thanks to vladnosferatu
for the tweaks
- thanks to crypted
for the AGPS patch
- thanks to septix for the excellent banners
- thanks to splder for the volume adjustments and the bootanimation
- thanks to AndroidON for the smooth scrolling fix and the volume steps mod HERE
HTC One running HyperDroidAOXP