It really works! Great! Thanks.
I struggled over this for an hour, because I could not see Device Manager tab in Eclipse. So i downloaded MotoDev Studio (It is SDK + Eclipse + all plugins needed) and now i run bluestack smoothly
More precise way to do this:
1. Download and install BlueStack
2. Download and install MotoDev Studio (Its free)
3. Download Launcher pro or ADW launcher .apk
4. Right click on the .apk, select "open with", "Browse"
go to C:\Program Files (x86)\BlueStacks (for 64bit system)
go to C:\Program Files\BlueStacks (for 32bit system)
and select HD-ApkHandler.exe
Launcher should be installed after a moment.
5. Open MotoDev
6. select Device Managment tab
7. Right click on Android Remote Device and click New...
8. Name it like you want, for example "BlueStack"
9. fill Host and Port boxes with
10. Click OK
Now everything should work. You can close MotoDev and try to open BlueStack and then select Launcher. Now bluestack is fast as native android device and games run smooth
Thx to riveraju