FORUMS

How a HTC Droid Eris Changed a Members Life

Rarely can a member say that Android development or XDA had a profound effect on … more

XDA Office Space: Frankenstein’s Perfect IM Client?

The portal’s decentralized XDA office lies in a Hangouts chatroom, where … more

Which IM Client on Android is best?

With so many different messengers to choose from, it can be tough to find the best one for you and … more

Android Factory Reset Security Flaw and More – XDA TV

Nvidia is releasing a 500Gb SHIELD TV Pro! That and much more news is … more
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread

SGP Neo Hybrid case for ATT version GS2 available in 2 weeks

19th October 2011, 06:04 PM |#11  
Caliesv's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 112
 
More
Damn That sucks.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
 
 
19th October 2011, 07:38 PM |#12  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by runtohell121

It's released today... and as I mentioned before, they did not revise the case, only giving you the correct screen protector.

http://www.sgpstore.com/cell-phone/s...id-series.html

Well that is disappointing that they didnt just add the hole. Oh well, I will just drill mine out. I sent them an email today giving them a piece of my mind in regards to the previous email they sent me stating they would fix that issue.
21st October 2011, 03:51 AM |#13  
gr8hairy1's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Michigan - Thumb
Thanks Meter: 170
 
Donate to Me
More
Wow it would be amazing if the insert to this case worked with the TAURUS Aluminum bumper case.

The world would end because it would be the best case EVER!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using XDA App
21st October 2011, 04:17 AM |#14  
task650's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,855
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jayosee

Well that is disappointing that they didnt just add the hole. Oh well, I will just drill mine out. I sent them an email today giving them a piece of my mind in regards to the previous email they sent me stating they would fix that issue.

I've ordered 3 of them and I poked a hot nail through it and it looks like it came from the factory bro. Only takes about a minute to do.


Last edited by task650; 21st October 2011 at 04:24 AM.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to task650 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
21st October 2011, 03:40 PM |#15  
Nicktuso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Tampa, FL
Thanks Meter: 37
 
More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

I've ordered 3 of them and I poked a hot nail through it and it looks like it came from the factory bro. Only takes about a minute to do.





/thread save


Thanks for the info on the hot nail, I'll use that. Ordering mine today. !!!!!!!
21st October 2011, 03:42 PM |#16  
Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
More
SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT Case Neo Hybrid EX Series
Looks like SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT Case Neo Hybrid EX Series does not cover the 2nd microphone ..

Looks it is include in the site today ..


PS : unable to include link...
21st October 2011, 03:57 PM |#17  
task650's Avatar
Recognized Developer
Flag Portland, Oregon
Thanks Meter: 47,855
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicktuso

/thread save


Thanks for the info on the hot nail, I'll use that. Ordering mine today. !!!!!!!

yep no problem. the key to doing it that way it to NOT pull the nail out while its still hot bro. once you push it through, just hold it there until it cools down. otherwise if you pull it out while its still hot, the plastic will pull up and you will ruin the perfect hole and it will be all messed up.
21st October 2011, 04:27 PM |#18  
pinoymutt's Avatar
Senior Member
SoCal
Thanks Meter: 459
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allyrocky

Looks like SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT Case Neo Hybrid EX Series does not cover the 2nd microphone ..

Looks it is include in the site today ..


PS : unable to include link...

Yeah, I just noticed that as well.

The Neo Hybrid cases have a notice that that the second mic is covered, the Neo Hybrid EX doesn't.

Kind of interesting that they are the same price even though the EX does not come with any back cover...
21st October 2011, 04:33 PM |#19  
tboooe's Avatar
Senior Member
the OC
Thanks Meter: 444
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by allyrocky

Looks like SGP Samsung Galaxy S2 ATT Case Neo Hybrid EX Series does not cover the 2nd microphone ..

Looks it is include in the site today ..


PS : unable to include link...

Where do you see this? I am looking at the site right now and it looks like the 2nd microphone is still covered. Also, the cutout on the upper left corner and lanyard hole is still there.
21st October 2011, 06:56 PM |#20  
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by task650

yep no problem. the key to doing it that way it to NOT pull the nail out while its still hot bro. once you push it through, just hold it there until it cools down. otherwise if you pull it out while its still hot, the plastic will pull up and you will ruin the perfect hole and it will be all messed up.

good bit of info. Thanks
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes