11th January 2012, 03:02 PM   |  #2061  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,084

859 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitney24

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-Ch...s/240595272189

Ok now that we are back off topic. How about this Rom huh guys.

I got your 10 char right here

abso Bacon Mod

This rom is the bees knees, top quality and I've come to expect nothing less the best from the Collective.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MMM-BACONSTRIPS For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 03:09 PM   |  #2062  
Flag Missouri
Thanks Meter: 1,279

1,030 posts
More
Earlier, I was mostly referring to staying away from the anatomy talk. This thread has been bacon far to long to not think its part of it..

That said, yes do try the chat room on palringo to continue on with anything else.
The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to ashies7 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 03:17 PM   |  #2063  
Flag Ohio
Thanks Meter: 881

1,142 posts
More
i never saw any anatomy talk. i only saw "bacon bacon, yummy, rom kicks ass bacon om nom"
11th January 2012, 03:24 PM   |  #2064  
Flag Philadelphia
Thanks Meter: 1,084

859 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darunion

i never saw any anatomy talk. i only saw "bacon bacon, yummy, rom kicks ass bacon om nom"

You clearly missed the bacon boobies then. Sorry Ash, the anatomy talk stops right now.

Back to topic though,any new updates to the kernel for the next release? Just probing for information like a jerk
11th January 2012, 03:27 PM   |  #2065  
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Flag Hoover, AL
Thanks Meter: 4,636

3,929 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMM-BACONSTRIPS

You clearly missed the bacon boobies then. Sorry Ash, the anatomy talk stops right now.

Back to topic though,any new updates to the kernel for the next release? Just probing for information like a jerk

Dude...seriously...common guys. Please try and keep this thread on Rom and bacon. Lol. Please

abso Bacon Mod
The Following User Says Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 03:35 PM   |  #2066  
Flag Somewhere, FL
Thanks Meter: 11,463

2,691 posts
Donate to Me
More
Can we just start an Absolution Bacon thread in the General Discussion area? This has gone past a joke straight to not funny. Hard to bust people's chops about Q and A section then have this thread pretty much remain off topic.

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to flappjaxxx For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 03:39 PM   |  #2067  
Recognized Developer
Flag Des Moines, IA
Thanks Meter: 8,778

3,793 posts
Donate to Me
More
I am gonna have to agree with Chris and Ash. Let's keep the thread "child friendly". I am a teacher, and that does not make me a prude by any means, just makes things like bacon wrapped nipple clamps not a thing I wanna be associated with publicly. As has been said before...we all let our hair down in Palringo. Things said there have been known to make a sailor blush

Also, I appreciate those trying to keep this thread civil. What has made our threads special...at least I thought, was that questions could be asked without fear of being ridiculed. When Adam first started Team Phoenix, no question was to little. If it was asked, it was answered...swiftly and politely. I do realize that some of the forum rules have changed, but our philosophy has not...at least in my eyes. I have seen several post lately that have been a snack in the face to that philosophy. We need it to stop...team members and users alike. So if a question is asked here...you have two options....answer it(maybe with a gentle reminder about the Q&A thread) or ignore it. It kills me that someone will take the time to tell someone they are in the wrong forum when it would have been just as easy to answer the question...then tell them about Q&A. A question asked in here is not an indicator of stupidity....just ignorance. Ignorance can be fixed....stupidity...not so much.

As far as the off topic banter...let it roll, as long as it's appropriate (PG). We are human...and sometimes we need to get off topic. Just remembering when someone asks question to bring us back...treat them same courtesy you have been treated with. We have clouded the thread with bacon grease...we can take 2 minutes out of our day to be polite to a fellow human being.

I know many have chimed in on this subject, and hopefully this will be my last time, but as OG....just wanted to add my 2 cents as well.

Sent from my A500 using xda premium
The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to NunHugger For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 03:40 PM   |  #2068  
Flag Hoover, AL

3,929 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by flappjaxxx

Can we just start an Absolution Bacon thread in the General Discussion area? This has gone past a joke straight to not funny. Hard to bust people's chops about Q and A section then have this thread pretty much remain off topic.

Sent from A VAN DOWN BY THE RIVER!

I agree. I love it...hell I made a theme about it. But yeah its gone to far. Bacon in a new thread or in chat along with all other topics. Thanks flapp. Didn't know if I'd have backing if I said that earlier.

abso Bacon Mod
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 03:42 PM   |  #2069  
Flag Hoover, AL

3,929 posts
Donate to Me
More
Nun...wont quote the whole thing but yes. Yes I agree. Thank you

abso Bacon Mod
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th January 2012, 04:13 PM   |  #2070  
Flag Hoover, AL

3,929 posts
Donate to Me
More
If it pleases the mods they may keep this open. Of they do let's do the bacon stuff on this thread I started. Below.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1439948

abso Bacon Mod

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Thread Closed Subscribe to Thread

Tags
bees knees, bomb rom, soul train
Previous Thread Next Thread