XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Absolution Q&A

Tip us?

ashies7
Old
Thanks Meter 1279
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinaldo33897 View Post
This ROM is awesome but I have question is there a way to change the orange color on it? I tried the themes but for some reason when the phone locks and I unlock it phone goes back to the orange theme and the widgets I make custom thru ADW return to stock.
Out zip themes?? Or theme Chooser ones?? And very strange about the icons.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using xda premium

ladiesgod
Old
Thanks Meter 7
This is a little off topic but maybe someone here can help me. I was trying to flash the absolution ROM but used the ace hack kit first to boot to stock. Anyways as it was downgrading the radio( this is what it said on the command prompt) I disconnected it because it was taking forever. I figured something was wrong. Now when I turn my phone back on I just get the htc splash, and if I try to boot to recover all I get is the warning symbol. Am I screwed or can this be resovled? thank you!

cwhitney24
Old
(Last edited by cwhitney24; 7th November 2011 at 06:27 PM.)
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 4526

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ladiesgod View Post
This is a little off topic but maybe someone here can help me. I was trying to flash the absolution ROM but used the ace hack kit first to boot to stock. Anyways as it was downgrading the radio( this is what it said on the command prompt) I disconnected it because it was taking forever. I figured something was wrong. Now when I turn my phone back on I just get the htc splash, and if I try to boot to recover all I get is the warning symbol. Am I screwed or can this be resovled? thank you!

Go back to the hack kit thread, look on the bottom of the first post. It says if you need help to hit up the irc or search the thread. That issue has been brought up in there. The guys on the hack kit irc are great. Go there for the help you seek.

Edit...wait, were you rooted already? Why were you tying to boot back to stock before flashing another rom? ?????

I got your 10 char right here

ladiesgod
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by cwhitney24 View Post
Go back to the hack kit thread, look on the bottom of the first post. It says if you need help to hit up the irc or search the thread. That issue has been brought up in there. The guys on the hack kit irc are great. Go there for the help you seek.

Edit...wait, were you rooted already? Why were you tying to boot back to stock before flashing another rom? ?????

I flashed absolution aftef doing a thoro wipe and text messaging was very screwy. It would type numbers by itself.

So i figured it needed a flashback to stock then re root it.

ashies7
Old
Thanks Meter 1279
Quote:
I flashed absolution aftef doing a thoro wipe and text messaging was very screwy. It would type numbers by itself.

Oh no... no need to ever go back to stock on this phone... just a factory reset, a fresh dl and you should be set.

The Following User Says Thank You to ashies7 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

cwhitney24
Old
Recognized Themer / Contributor
Thanks Meter 4526

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

What Ashley said lol

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cwhitney24 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

lordpipa
Old
Thanks Meter 175
Can you get into Recovery??? It so just Full Wipe then reflash Absolution. if not try with thishttp://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1208507 on your sd card, it will bring the phone up to stock and s-on. the retry the hack kit. Just rename it to PDIMG98. Hope it works for you.
"Puerto Rico: A Little Island that has given so much to the World"
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lordpipa For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Reinaldo33897
Old
Thanks Meter 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by ashies7 View Post
Out zip themes?? Or theme Chooser ones?? And very strange about the icons.

Its the advent theme from OTA that wont hold so I tried ADW themes and widgets.
PHONE: AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 (MDL)
ROM: Goldeneye V26
Baseband : NB1

fd4101
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Default Question for App

I don't know if this is appropriate for this forum. You guys seem really cool and quick to respond so i figured i would ask you all. I have been thinking of replacing my laptop for a tablet on the road, the thing holding me back is a keyboard. I really don't want to get a Keyboard dock. It kinda defeats the purpose and portability of the tablet. So my question is...is their a app for handwriting recognition that actually works, and have any of you had any experience with them.

rasroygbiv
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 3391

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinaldo33897 View Post
Its the advent theme from OTA that wont hold so I tried ADW themes and widgets.
Put advent.zip on the root of your sd card. Boot into recovery, wipe cache and dalvik. Choose zip to flash, and be done... Should be no problems, as long as you have theme chooser set to system before you get started....

If I've helped, hit the "Thanks" button, or Donate to buy me a beer!
Got Dropbox? here!

The Following User Says Thank You to rasroygbiv For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]