Everything related to MIUI (theme mostly) in this ROM will be kept stock, but the ROM is very optimized and tweaked for the X10. I will always keep this rom MIUI "stock", and update it every friday (if I have time).
* Its based on Spaarc's 2.3.7 ROM!
* Camera, cam 720p.
* Overclock! (use for instance setCPU to overclock)
* Increased call volume!
* Tweaked performance! ;D
* Some TriPNRaVeR tweaks! Thanks to Trip for sharing these to me!
* Loopy smoothness tweak and Juwe11 RAM optimization.
* Android 2.3.7!
* 54 FPS (APP2D)!!
* Fully working WiFI!
* Made for a1Kernel and unlocked bootloader.
* ETC ETC..
If you'd for some reason want old downloads, go to second post.
1. Download a1exander's M1U1 rom and put it on your sdcard.
2. Download and flash a1Kernel v4 with Flashtool.
3. Go to CWM (volume UP on boot) and wipe data, wipe cache and wipe dalvik cache.
4. Flash a1exander's M1U1. Done! Fully working MIUI!
* MIUI android team for the ROM!
* DooMLorD for kernel/help.
* Spaarc for some help and base ROM.
* FreeXperia for kernel sources!
* Zdzihu for uncap and everything.
* Oodie for some help and stuff.
* Loopy, Juwe11 and TriPNRaVeR for some tweaks.
* The_laser and aZuZu for kernel tools.
* If I have forgotten someone, please PM.
* Updated to MIUI 1.11.4!
* Made for a1Kernel v4!
* RTL included!
* Gallery is smooth!
* Media scanner works i think (?)
* WiFi tethering (with app included though).
* Something I forgot!
[31/10|MIUI 1.10.28]A1exander's M1U1 v10:
* Boot issues fixed!!
* Edited build.prop (removed duplicate, optimized)
* Faster boot!
* Titanium backup working.
* Smoother than ever? Maybe just my imagination, but it feels smoooth.
* WiFi tethering updated.
* Something the tired me forgot.
* Data bug fixed!
* WiFi tethering working, app also included.
* Offline charging!
* Torch working!
* WiFi more stable!
* Some fixing with root permissions!
* Aaaaand maybe something I forgot!
[22/10|MIUI 1.10.21]A1exander's M1U1 v7:
* Made for a1Kernel (which is basicly a mashup of Luke's kernel and DoomKernel (bootmanager) CREDS to DooMLoRD and luke1215.
^ Overclock, multiple recoveries, autoroot, improved in-call volume, CPU Governors and much more.
* Theme manager fixed!
* Root permissions working.
* RTL support.
* The rom is FAST with overclock.
* Something I forgot! xd
[22/10|MIUI 1.10.21]A1exander's M1U1 v6:
* Rebuilt ROM using Spaarc 2.3.7 ROM as base (now the ROM is fully 2.3.7).
* ^ So alot of bugs from v5 is now gone (which was because of 2.3.5 issues etc etc)
* USB Tethering is now working!
* Now the rom is fully multilanguage!
* Abit lighter!
* Some stuff I forgot... (Tired :s)
* Boot issues fixed! (For people that got stuck at SE logo).
* Ram optimization from Juwe11. (This sh1*s fast !)
* Added RTL arabic fix.
* a1exander M1U1 version is now showed in "About phone" (V4).
* "Tuned" my old tweaks.
* The bug where screen animations went super-faster after a reboot is gone.
* The bug that lockscreen comes before answer call screen is fixed!
* Propably something I forgot!
[18/10|MIUI 1.10.14]A1exander's M1U1 v3:
* App2sd fixed!
* Flash in camera is now working.
* TriPNRaVeR mods! (Big thanks to Trip for sharing there to me! )
* ^ Screen is more crisp.
* ^ Faster, better performance.
* ^ The WiFi is faster.
* Changed default ringtone/sms notification (was set to none before).
[17/10|MIUI 1.10.14]A1exander's M1U1 v2:
* Added my multilanguage package.
* WiFi is now working without wifi-fix.
* Added Loopy smoothness tweak.
* Made a few other tweaks.
* Alot faster!! ^
* A couple of minor bugs fixed.
You can find thousands of themes for MIUI on this site or in the "Themes" app in the rom.
How to activate a2sd+ (not froyo a2sd).
1. Prepare your SD card (partition it, fat32 and a ext2/3/4) *better use ext3 or 4
2. Download a terminal emulator!
3. Type "su" then press enter (to have root access).
4. Check the memory status with titanium backup.
5. Type "a2sd intall" and then press enter, wait until it reboots (the files are being transfered from internal to ext partition).
6. Now type the comand "a2sd zipalign" then press enter (to zipalign the apps, his will result to longer boot time, but the speed during operation is faster)
7. Check the memory status with titanium backup and compare.
8. If you want to decrease data a bit more, type "a2sd cachedsd", then press enter. Wait for reboot!
9. This is an optional step, it helps with the speed. Type "a2sd heapsize64" and press enter. Wait for reboot!
The a2sd+ can only be used if the ext partition is mounted.
The Motorola Defy Mini is a relatively popular device, despite not featuring … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?