[APP][2.1+] RAM Manager | The best memory management
ROOT IS REQUIRED!!!
This application optimizes the RAM of all android devices and improves the performance in all directions. RAM Manager manages your memory, makes your system as fast as possible and sets the best balance between enough free memory and running applications in memory. This application is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications or with low performance.
WHAT THIS APP AFFECTS
- Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday use. Use this option when you want to have fast phone without lags.
- More free memory - This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have more RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more free memory but a bit reduces multitasking.
- More multitasking - This option is nearly the same as Balance, but this option should be advantageous for users who have less RAM than 512 MB. This option gives you more multitasking, but a bit reduces free memory.
- Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your phone. Your games will run smooth without lags.
- Hard multitasking - Option for users which are really hard working on their phones. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without lags.
- Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
- Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
- Set on boot - Saves all your settings on boot.
- Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
- Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
- Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
- VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
- Swap file - Improves performance but may degrade your SD card life.
- Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
- Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory.
- Widget (Light or dark theme)
- You can switch between all options without rebooting
- OOM_ADJ (Out of memory)
Every process has value which gives the kernel a hint, which process it can kill in an OOM (out of memory) situation.
- LMK (Lowmemorykiller)
Works with your applications in memory. It affects your multitasking and free memory. But Android works with memory differently than you may be accustomed. Android needs to have running applications in foreground because of fast switching between your applications. It means that it's not good if you have too much more free memory. Your system gives you so much memory as you need.
- VM (Virtual Machine)
Works with file cache, amount of data, dirty data in memory. We managed them by setting the SWP(swappiness), VCP(vfs_cache pressure), DEC(dirty expire centisecs), DWC(drity writeback centisecs), DRA(dirty ratio), DBR(dirty background ratio) and drop caches and we found the best optimization of these values to make several option for different using your phone. Basically it controls in general whole system speed, speed of launching applications, browsing files, switching speed through applications, overall process of the application and battery endurance.
If you want be really sure that this application works, I recommend to not use any other scripts or applications related to memory management.
RAM Manager Free on Google Play
RAM Manager Pro on Google Play
- Icon for Google Play web
- Korean translation
- Italian translation
- Croatian translation
- Polish translation
- French translation
- Russian translation
- Greek translation
- Chinese translation
- Turkish translation
- Spanish translation
Check my apps on Google Play
Visit my website
Follow me on Twitter or Google+