RAM Manager is application which optimizes the RAM of all Android devices and keep the best balance between enough free memory and running applications. This application is the best solution for all who have problem with the free memory, with the multitasking, with slow swapping between applications, with low performance or just want to improve the performance in all directions.
- Balance - Option which makes your RAM to the best optimization, this option is for everyday use. Use this option if you want to have fast device without any lags.
- More free memory - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more free memory and a bit reduces multitasking.
- More multitasking - This option is on the same basis as Balance, but gives you more multitasking and a bit reduces free memory.
- Hard gaming - Option which stabilizes your RAM for playing hardest games. Use this option for games which lag on your device. Your games will run smooth without lags.
- Hard multitasking - Option for users who are really hard working on their devices. You can have a lot of running apps and quickly switch between them without any lags.
- Default - This option reverts your RAM to your default settings, which you had before you installed this app.
- Custom - This option allows you to set your own settings.
- Set on boot - Saves all your settings on boot.
- Lock launcher in memory - Prevents restarting your launcher.
- Clean memory - Cleans your memory.
- Clean drop caches - Cleans page cache, dentries and inodes.
- VM Heap size - It is a maximal size in MB which application can use for its data.
- Swap file - Improves performance but may degrade your SD card life.
- Memory info - Shows information of your memory.
- Memory graph - Shows your free and used memory.
- Widget (Light or dark theme)
- You can switch between all options without rebooting
WHAT THIS APP AFFECTS
- OOM_ADJ (Out of memory)
-Every process has value which gives the kernel a hint, which process it can kill in an OOM (out of memory) situation.
- LMK (Lowmemorykiller)
-Works with your applications in memory. It affects your multitasking and free memory. But Android works with memory differently than you may be accustomed. Android needs to have running applications in foreground because of fast switching between your applications. It means that it's not good if you have too much more free memory. Your system gives you so much memory as you need.
- VM (Virtual Machine)
-VFS cache pressure
-Dirty expire centisecs
-Dirty writeback centisecs
-Dirty background ratio
-Min free KBytes
-OOM kill allocating task
For full functionality I recommend not to use any other scripts or applications related to memory management.
grsgs - Icon
mustafa888 - Icon for Google Play web
regu1ar - Korean translation
mirkomarchini86 - Italian translation
kajt3briga - Croatian translation
rbl, stefanoxmeister - Polish translation
msclin - French translation
alekscheshir - Russian translation
alkis - Greek translation
呂濬哲 - Chinese translation
hdfg159 - Simplified Chinese translation
erdentec - Turkish translation
akdomenech - Spanish translation
RAM Manager, App for the Apps & Games
Current Stable Version: 7.1.0
Stable Release Date: 2015-01-18
Last Updated 2015-01-23