[Q] Still a Doubt on Chichitech 1800mah (just placing)

Search This thread

virtualflyer

Mar 16, 2011
So this (http://www.htcexpress.com/batteries...-battery-sprint-verizon-incredible-droid.html) seems to be one of the best batteries aroung as well as the Mugen 1800mah. My question is, while Mugen should fit perfectly, I couldn't understand, after reading most of batteries thread till page 6, if the Chichitec need the label to be pulled out, someting to be cut, or fits perfectly.
Then, if something is needed, would there be any risk.
And the last thing, which one would be better in terms of runtime?

thanks

EfemaN

Oct 12, 2010
In the future, just drop your questions in the battery threads.

Using these batteries that are not meant for the G2 is fairly straightforward. The only truly necessary thing is to take the wrapper off of the battery, and then use a portion of it to cover up the part of the battery that would be touching the SD card slot in the phone; that's the only risk, the phone may short out if the two metals touch each other.

I believe both of them offer similar battery life; both stay true to their capacities, and are quality batteries. I bought the Anker 2-battery set and am very happy with it.

scottmog

Jun 6, 2007
Going from stock to evo 4g battery then to a mugen 3600 mah, i would never go back. I dont give a crap about the bulk when I can play n64oid for an hour or two a day without any scare ill run out of battery. Without emulators I hit about 65-70% when I lay down at night. With stock I would hit 20% or so at night.

hipertec

Mar 15, 2008
Southern California
In the future, just drop your questions in the battery threads.

Using these batteries that are not meant for the G2 is fairly straightforward. The only truly necessary thing is to take the wrapper off of the battery, and then use a portion of it to cover up the part of the battery that would be touching the SD card slot in the phone; that's the only risk, the phone may short out if the two metals touch each other.

I believe both of them offer similar battery life; both stay true to their capacities, and are quality batteries. I bought the Anker 2-battery set and am very happy with it.

How do the Anker 2battery from amazon compare to the stock battery? Does it last much longer?

voltaic

Oct 25, 2011
Since this thread was already bumped...

Can someone gimme a link to, or tell me where to find this huge "Battery Thread" that I see people keep referring to? I've searched and looked all over, and I find all kinds of battery related threads, but don't think I've come across the "epic" battery thread. It should probably be a sticky... then again, since I'm a noob, for all I know it probably is. :D

kingston73

Feb 8, 2011
I don't understand why people would still buy the chichi battery when you need to modify, clip tape, etc. if you can just buy the Mugen which fits perfectly. I think people originally bought the chichi battery because there wasn't an extended one yet for the G2, but now you've got lots of options.

Plus, the one and only time I ever bought anything from chichi tec I had to return it and they wouldn't answer any emails and don't have a phone to call, I had to file a claim in PayPal before I could get a refund for my "guaranteed return".

killj0y

Jul 2, 2011
i've had an awesome experiance with chichitec i plan on buying another :) perhaps mugen though more expensive, and really, seriously, the modifications are a joke, took me 15 seconds to do....anyone who complains about that should get over it. You are on a forum where we modify, hack, and otherwise tweak and customize our phones way beyond what the manufacturer intended so taking the label off a battery is just too easy a mod to complain about lol. Anyways never used a mugen but i get 25 hours plus moderate use with my chichitec so zero complaints here, especially when they are dirt cheap.

Last edited:

~SilverLad~

Jun 13, 2011
Girona
Check this one: GOLD BATTERY
...Im not sure but I think somebody else has posted this link in another thread.
I will go for this one myself, as I do hate my HTC DZ not lasting more than a day, but I would dread making it twice as thick! ...this battery (despite the alleged huge capacity 2430 mAh!! :eek:) manages to maintain the original/OEM battery size...

Reactions: Whippler

Whippler

Apr 3, 2011
...Im not sure but I think somebody else has posted this link in another thread.
I will go for this one myself, as I do hate my HTC DZ not lasting more than a day, but I would dread making it twice as thick! ...this battery (despite the alleged huge capacity 2430 mAh!! :eek:) manages to maintain the original/OEM battery size...

Well, i got interested, can it actually be that huge without being any bigger, might aswell order one.
yah, had to buy that, huge battery, and so cheap.

Last edited:

~SilverLad~

Jun 13, 2011
Girona
Well, i got interested, can it actually be that huge without being any bigger, might aswell order one.
yah, had to buy that, huge battery, and so cheap.

Did you get yours yet Whippler?? Im told there will be a delay with mine due to problems with stock :( ...Im assured though I should have it before the end of this week (week starting tomorrow)

Whippler

Apr 3, 2011
Did you get yours yet Whippler?? Im told there will be a delay with mine due to problems with stock :( ...Im assured though I should have it before the end of this week (week starting tomorrow)

ordered it @ weekend (And early in monday i got mail that said my order got dispatched), its been one full week now. Haven't seen it yet, hoped it would come last Friday, but no. if i don't see it this week, going to start asking some questions and getting my money back.

Also found that local store sells some kind 1500MAh batteries for DZ, might just grab one of those. Looks like it's X-power.

Last edited:

~SilverLad~

Jun 13, 2011
Girona
ordered it @ weekend (And early in monday i got mail that said my order got dispatched), its been one full week now. Haven't seen it yet, hoped it would come last Friday, but no. if i don't see it this week, going to start asking some questions and getting my money back.

Also found that local store sells some kind 1500MAh batteries for DZ, might just grab one of those. Looks like it's X-power.

...mmmh... OK, I'll wait and see what happens too. By the way, be ware of the 1500mAh - I got one myself a while back, and upon realizing it wasnt making any difference, I got it checked, and it turned up to be a standard 1300 despite what the sticker said! :mad:

~SilverLad~

Jun 13, 2011
Girona

Just got mine delivered! :):):) ...cant wait to get back home and test it....

Whippler

Apr 3, 2011
remember to wipe battery stats, and do few full charge/discharge cycles, and after a week we'll see if its actually any good

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.