PROCEDURE 1 : (Use This If You Want To Help The DEV (madmaxx82) Buying The Paid 4EXT Application)
1. Install 4EXT Recovery Application(Download From Market)
2. Goto THEMES AND MORE > Install a new theme
3. Select the zip file (DOWNLOAD ZIP FROM ATTACHMENT)
4. See Preview, If you like it tap on screen and select INSTALL
PROCEDURE 2 :
1. Download the zip file
2. Copy/Move it to sdcard
3. Go Into Recovery
4. Select Install from SDCARD
5. You are done Enjoy
REMOVING PROCEDURE :
1. Goto THEMES AND MORE > Uninstall your flashed theme
2. You will be notified that THEME is removed
NOTE : Screen previews are not as original appears, Original are more bright and lovely
NOTE: You can Request me for themes, if possible I will try to make it
More will be updated Soon , Stay in touch
If you like my work, Hit Thanks
Credits : Will be updated soon, Thanks to Madmaxx for the wonderful 4EXT Recovery
Sure buddy will tell you, How did you come to get my name ?? Facebook RIGHT??
Nope, from your google profile. You linked the screenshot of your theme to your Picasa Web Album.
2+2 = 4
LOL. I'm Amit by the way.
P.S. : Might wanna post screeshots inline with the forum itself if privacy is a concern brother. Mujhe laga itna publicly post kiya hai to you won't mind. Sorry if it bothered you. No intrusion intended.
One very practical feature introduced alongside Android 4.1 Jelly Bean is support for … more
XDA Developers was founded by developers, for developers. It is now a valuable resource for people who want to make the most of their mobile devices, from customizing the look and feel to adding new functionality. Are you a developer?