Recognized Developer
Jun 12, 2009
Paris
Last edited:

vache

Recognized Developer
Jun 12, 2009
Paris
Yep, there's also a shortcut to take screenshot, really usefull, and to open the app drawer. That's a nice idea from Acer.

mr.r9

Oct 8, 2006
Yay something new!
But alas, Android 4 is on the horizon. And we all know how Acer loves to update!

_motley

Aug 17, 2010
With the screenshot, isn't that not included in Android (unless rooted?) or implemented to use without root - I think ICS is the first one with native screenshot included?
ASUS and some other HC ROMs have had screen-shot built-in for awhile right from the factory (hold app history button down etc.) I don't think you had to be rooted, but I could be mistaken since these were custom ROMs I was using and was always rooted.

fguy

Aug 25, 2010
RUSSIA
Last edited:

parker09

Apr 27, 2010
eparker.me
Thanks for that, will give it a go fguy.

ASUS and some other HC ROMs have had screen-shot built-in for awhile right from the factory (hold app history button down etc.) I don't think you had to be rooted, but I could be mistaken since these were custom ROMs I was using and was always rooted.

Ah okay, my bad, didn't think they had it.

jkt97401

Aug 29, 2011
U.S.A.
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Is this ROM in development?
How is it functioning so far?
It does not have back camera as in the a200 does not have one / and / or this ROM does not have it?

Does anyone have a list of bugs in this ROM?

I would love to test when I get home, want to know if it's worth flashing!

PS Love the lockscreen!

haag498

Dec 31, 2011
Without having checked, I'd guess that most "H/W not working" problems are simply missing drivers (i. e. we'll have to wait for Acer to fix them or reverse-engineer existing ones -- which I'm not going to try as it tends to be one huge pain in the ___). Other than that, I guess this ROM is fairly stable with minor glitches in the UI and framework (most leaks are, I haven't tried this one).

nifterific

Jan 1, 2012
Without having checked, I'd guess that most "H/W not working" problems are simply missing drivers (i. e. we'll have to wait for Acer to fix them or reverse-engineer existing ones -- which I'm not going to try as it tends to be one huge pain in the ___). Other than that, I guess this ROM is fairly stable with minor glitches in the UI and framework (most leaks are, I haven't tried this one).

The stuff that doesnt work seems to be because the a200 doesnt have it, ie the a200 has no rear facing camera so this rom has no rear facing camera. In a sense its missing, but for what it is the rom functions fully. I'm actually shocked to see this thread, i didnt know this was posted on XDA and found it elsewhere about a week ago and have been using it as my daily not realizing it was a leaked rom (rookie mistake not checking the thread date for the other forum that had it) and I actually like how smooth it is and feel like its just as stable as the stock a500 rom. Then again, I dont extensively push my tablet to the limit, I do my budget/check book, play around online and occasionally hook up a ps3 controller and play some SNES so maybe someone else should comment on the stability of the rom. Only problem I can find is I hear the latest market is 3.4.4 and this rom seems stuck on 1.1.0 and I cant figure out how to get the market all the other roms had(it has the market I had when I pulled this thing out of the box, not the one that came when I updated).

Top Liked Posts