The ArmorSuit Military Shield came in today. From looking at it:
- Comes in a box instead of a tube like Skinomi.
- Carbon fiber weaving is the same, high quality 3M brand, but the cuts aren't precise as Skinomi. Though the side cuts do trace around the power and volume rocker better instead of having a cut.
- Screen protector seems thinner, might be better for sensitivity but I'm not having any problems with Skimomi's right now.
- It's comes with the same solution tube.
- A rubber card which is better than Skinomi's plastic.
- Comes with a lint-free cloth. Something Skinomi didn't offer.
- Costs less than Skinomi by a good margin.
- They both have the same instructions.
Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium
LG G3 D850 Silk White 32GB
Old Phones:Samsung I337 Galaxy S 4, Samsung I747 Galaxy S III, Samsung I777 Galaxy S II, Samsung I897 Captivate, HTC Tilt 2, HTC Tilt, HTC Wizard
Motorola Moto 360
Samsung Galaxy Gear