FORUMS

New Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 Update Fixes Major Bugs

Senior Recognized Developer rovo89 has patched Xposed for Lollipop 5.0 to … more

Download Sony’s new AOSP-like concept for Xperia Z3

Over in our forums, Recognized Contributor Jozinek has posted a very … more

OnePlus 2 vs Moto X Style: Which is The Better Flagship?

Two big industry names have announced their newest flagship phones within the … more

Making Your Own Xposed Modules Is Easier Than You Think

Close to the heart of XDA is the Xposed Framework by Rovo89. Most of … more

Bionic Custom Boot Logos & Boot Animations

96 posts
Thanks Meter: 41
 
By s.dubs317, Member on 18th October 2011, 06:04 PM
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread Email Thread
I have put up a website specifically for the bionic and have posted all the boot logos I've created and tons of boot animations I have ported over. I am still working on the site so bits and pieces are not yet complete, but all dl links are up. I will still be checking this thread but using it primarily for requests. but please, check out the site and let me know what you think...

Bionic Dub
Last edited by s.dubs317; 31st January 2012 at 09:38 PM.
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to s.dubs317 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
 
 
18th October 2011, 06:22 PM |#2  
Tivo7's Avatar
Senior Member
SystemUI.apk
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.dubs317

I created a few custom boot logos last night for use with P3Droid Bionic Toolbox which is available thru the tbh app and figured I would share. Now there is an issue with color which i'm working on perfecting but the attached logos look pretty hot so check them out.

VW logo:
http://db.tt/ittmYr6x

Tripped out sublime sun:
http://db.tt/egZKgwdc

Couple rage logos:
http://db.tt/mTauM8L2 http://db.tt/xnslzT1M

Of course I am not responsible for anything that happens to the phone but I have tested each of these and worked perfect for me. To flash, paste files in /sdcard/tbhtoolbox/custom_boot_logos, open up the P3Droid Bionic Toolbox and go to boot options, boot logo, custom logo and choose file. If you would like me to make a custom logo for you just post a reply on the thread with the image and I'll see what I can do.

You figured out how to fix the Red/Blue issue?
18th October 2011, 06:28 PM |#3  
Senior Member
Flag Tallahassee, Florida
Thanks Meter: 123
 
More
Something is up with your links
18th October 2011, 06:48 PM |#4  
Tivo7's Avatar
Senior Member
SystemUI.apk
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by eraursls1984

Something is up with your links

Nothing's wrong with them.
18th October 2011, 07:41 PM |#5  
s.dubs317's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Haven't fixed the red/blue issue yet but working on it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to s.dubs317 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
18th October 2011, 07:56 PM |#6  
Tivo7's Avatar
Senior Member
SystemUI.apk
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.dubs317

Haven't fixed the red/blue issue yet but working on it

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium

So none of those have any form of red or blue in them? (I didnt actually look at the logos)
18th October 2011, 08:15 PM |#7  
s.dubs317's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
A couple do but look nice with a blue tone rather than red so figured I would post. Here's another I created for a droidforums subscriber with the red/blue color fixed up:

http://db.tt/4lYukqOQ

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to s.dubs317 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2011, 01:39 AM |#8  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
More
First off I have to say I am glad to see someone else with Dub Love on here.

Second thing I was wondering if you might be able to point me in the right direction to start laying with this a little on my own? If not its all good but I am hoping to start playing around more now that I have the D3 and a little spare time.
20th October 2011, 02:10 PM |#9  
Tivo7's Avatar
Senior Member
SystemUI.apk
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by obstar85

First off I have to say I am glad to see someone else with Dub Love on here.

Second thing I was wondering if you might be able to point me in the right direction to start laying with this a little on my own? If not its all good but I am hoping to start playing around more now that I have the D3 and a little spare time.

If you're using photoshop....

Make your image 540x540

Save it as a raw photoshop pic (.RAW)

Find the file, rightclick it, get rid of the extension and make the extension .img


From that format, you can put it into the boot logos folder in the TBH area of sd-ext and load it onto your phone through the TBH app

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by s.dubs317

I created a few custom boot logos last night for use with P3Droid Bionic Toolbox which is available thru the tbh app and figured I would share. Now there is an issue with color which i'm working on perfecting but the attached logos look pretty hot so check them out.

VW logo:
http://db.tt/ittmYr6x

Tripped out sublime sun:
http://db.tt/egZKgwdc

Couple rage logos:
http://db.tt/mTauM8L2 http://db.tt/xnslzT1M

Of course I am not responsible for anything that happens to the phone but I have tested each of these and worked perfect for me. To flash, paste files in /sdcard/tbhtoolbox/custom_boot_logos, open up the P3Droid Bionic Toolbox and go to boot options, boot logo, custom logo and choose file. If you would like me to make a custom logo for you just post a reply on the thread with the image and I'll see what I can do.

Can you also post pics of the different logos so people know what they're downloading?
20th October 2011, 05:44 PM |#10  
s.dubs317's Avatar
OP Member
Thanks Meter: 41
 
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tivo7

If you're using photoshop....

Make your image 540x540

Save it as a raw photoshop pic (.RAW)

Find the file, rightclick it, get rid of the extension and make the extension .img


From that format, you can put it into the boot logos folder in the TBH area of sd-ext and load it onto your phone through the TBH app

---------- Post added at 09:10 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:08 AM ----------



Can you also post pics of the different logos so people know what they're downloading?

I do use Photoshop as tivo has listed. I ensure that the image is exactly 256 pixels in height, and no more than 540 pixels wide (width won't matter, just can't be over 540). I then change the canvas size to 540x540 for a final image size of 540x540. And you can change the .raw extension to .img when saving the file in Photoshop so you don't have to manually do it after the fact. And yes, I will have pics and a few more boot logos up shortly.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using xda premium
Last edited by s.dubs317; 20th October 2011 at 05:47 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to s.dubs317 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
20th October 2011, 06:12 PM |#11  
Tivo7's Avatar
Senior Member
SystemUI.apk
Thanks Meter: 146
 
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by s.dubs317

And you can change the .raw extension to .img when saving the file in Photoshop so you don't have to manually do it after the fact.

I know but when you're teaching someone else, trying to explain this will just confuse them.

Read More
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes