Elite Blade_Rom 2.3.5 (s5) [GB_TELE2_P729VV1.0.0B03] (20/01/12)

Search This thread

elitemovil

Oct 30, 2008
Hello friends, well here's the new (s5), have fixed the bug's that brought the official 2.3.5, has been the tweaks for better performance, added script to App2SD Darktremor, OC kernel for better performance and / or consumption of battery, modified framework to give extra softness and style to the popup's Sense

CHANGELOG:

- Android 2.3.5 (ZTE) [GB_TELE2_P729VV1.0.0B03] (November)

- Kernel 2.6.35 OC (Update 18/01/12) News governors, drivers, vpn, uv, etc... (UV & VPN by wbaw, thanks!)

- Automatic Dalvik into SD <158MB Free>

- Sqlite3 autopatched app's (speed open apps)

- Fix Route Mode

- Tweaks

- Fix Languages

- Battery with percentage

- Sensor

- Alarm into lockscreen

- Advanced power menu

- Power Widgets into status bar

- Lib's (Update)

- ASD2GUI (Update)

- MMS (Zte)

- NoFrills CPU (OC) (Update)

- ZTE Dialer (Zte)

- Contacts (Zte)

- Market

- Taskmanager

- File Manager (Update)

- Launcher

- Youtube

- Radio FM (Zte)

- K-9 Mail (Update)

- Navigation

- SuperUser (Update)

- Google Translator (Update)

- Maps (Update)

- HuaweiBackup

PICS:
cap2012011812561.jpg
cap201201181300.jpg

cap2012011812571.jpg
cap2012011813011.jpg
bladey.jpg

This helps to improve battery life:
1º I always use it for WhatsApp 2G networks, mail, etc. spare me (and I polish the data rate in 2 days) which I do not care.
- Settings - Wireless - Mobile networks - (activated) Use only 2G networks.

2º Always sync manually Market, E-mail or contact (WhatsApp, messenger, etc does not care, are always active).
- Sync settings and accounts - (Off) Reference Data.

3° Off (default is active) GPS in the taskbar. (Where is the Bluetooth and Wifi.) Will make sure that security settings and location is only active Use wireless networks.

4º Inactive animations and screen brightness of the automatic.

5º I have the normal speed processor and 122Mhz minimum.

6º I use the Calibrator's Battery Market (following instructions) and the battery to 100%.

7° With these steps, I increase the battery life.

----- Installation with DarkTremor. -----
We started the ClockworkMod, we Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache, then we enter an advanced Dalvik Wipe Cache and the battery is 100% Battery Status do a Wipe if we do not proceed to make ext3 partition. Advanced, partition SD Card, 512 or 1GB and select Swap 64MB (Remember that after partition the SD to copy the rom on the FAT), after doing all that, select the rom to install and expect to complete the process. Once finished the installation process, restart the phone and wait for it to boot the system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Download <s5 rom with new kernel> [vpn, uv, drivers] (thanks wbaw) here. (Various Fixed's and GPS FIX [20/01/11]).
New GPS FIX (s5_r3) <> Install via CWM here (New version) [22-01-12].
MD5: 9ab3884fbfa4f5d8fb5748c9c01582d3
Sensor not working?, calibrate with code; *983*0#.

===========================================================

New Kernel update (12-01-12) [Fixed`s] here.
New optimized Kernel (30/12/11 22:33)new governors, etc..[For old "s" versions] here..
Download (s4_FIX with new kernel) (Ext 512 or 1GB, 128 SWAP, XXX FAT.) here.
MD5: 423330642320771fee4a4a2e6d667682
***** Problem with the language of your Blade? Install root explorer. Search System - etc - customize (delete default.xml) reboot.*****

New Kernel 17_11_11 (Optimized) here.

Download (s2) ROM here.
MD5: 5ea91f014128b1e256f34fb2efa8ddf6

Download Clean GEN3 ROM (ORIGINAL) here.
MD5: afe4afc4424a52cfb77bf73e03f6eca6

Download s1.1 rom here. [New Kernel 20-10-11 and new performance System].
MD5: 11965efd8ce93de51ea6e6330eb7eb37
New Kernel 03_11_11 (Optimized) here.
Fix Wifi, ADB & USB Storage (Linux) here.

Thanks! Sorry for my bad english.

***** Thanks! Burstlam GitHub Kernel, wbaw, KonstaT, samsung family to new governors, rom sources from KapTmaH.*****

Last edited:

AsusFreak

Jan 3, 2008
Hamburg
Hi elitemovil,

thanks for providing another ROM. I highly appreciate your work here.

I'm just gonna test this new ROM and it feels smooth and fast.

2 things I recognized within my first steps:

Older Titanium Backup versions seem to have a problem to restore old backuped apps. An actual one works.

And I tried to use MyPhoneExplorer and for the USB Connection it needs the USB Debug Mode. I checked if I had a checkmark in the options-application-development and it was but I don't have an icon in the status bar for the debug mode and the synchronization via MyPhoneExplorer does not work: no USB connection. The normal activation of USB worked, I see a new disk in my explorer on the PC. Only the debug mode seems to fail.

Any hints?

elitemovil

Oct 30, 2008
Hi elitemovil,

thanks for providing another ROM. I highly appreciate your work here.

I'm just gonna test this new ROM and it feels smooth and fast.

2 things I recognized within my first steps:

Older Titanium Backup versions seem to have a problem to restore old backuped apps. An actual one works.

And I tried to use MyPhoneExplorer and for the USB Connection it needs the USB Debug Mode. I checked if I had a checkmark in the options-application-development and it was but I don't have an icon in the status bar for the debug mode and the synchronization via MyPhoneExplorer does not work: no USB connection. The normal activation of USB worked, I see a new disk in my explorer on the PC. Only the debug mode seems to fail.

Any hints?

Hello friend, edit build.prop with rootexplorer, search persist.adb.notify=0 and modify 0 for 1.

Save and restart.

Thanks!!

kyryl

Mar 22, 2009
Sofia
Bulgarian language

Hi, first thank you the great ROM. Is there any way to be included bulgarian language in next release?

karatemanstu

Oct 20, 2009
scotland
Hey my hand set seems to be stuck in a boot loop, keeps coming up with android logo like its going to boot then, cuts out and does the same again over and over.
any help would be awesome cheers

Gavin01

Apr 17, 2006
Thanks ive just installed this and will try it out:)

Appreciate the work

Is google synch down at the moment as i cant get it to work? or am i doing something wrong?

Last edited:

AsusFreak

Jan 3, 2008
Hamburg
Super !

Hi elitemovil,

thanks for providing the new kernel.
I'm testing it for 24 hours now and I'm quite happy with it.

No Wifi issues anymore, really quick GPS fix (I was impressed), battery seems to last as long as e.g. Moldovan R5 does. It's stable, smooth (but I moved to ADW Ex because I personally don't like this vertical scrolling of the App Drawer in Launcher Pro). And the USB connection now works including Debugging mode. As a result MyPhoneExplorer is working now - super! I tried it with your configuration change you mentioned in your response to my question and this did not work for me. But the new kernel works like a charm.

So at the moment I'm quite happy with it.
I feel a bit sorry that you don't get this big feedback here because IMO Elite Blade_ROM s1.1 plays now in the same league as Moldovan and GSF (in the past).

One comment:
if you want to increase the positive reactions for your ROM I appreciate if you will build a release that includes the new kernel and (if still needed, I at least used it) the Wifi Fix. Otherwise as a hint for other users: store all 3 files on the SD card before doing the ROM flash. Otherwise you could get into trouble upload the fix and the new kernel to your phone because the USB connection does not work (at least for me it did not).

So I did it like this:
1. Copy ROM, Wifi fix and new kernel to your SD card
2. In Clockworkmode do a full wipe
3. Flash the ROM file
4. Flash fix and new kernel
5. Enjoy...

As a conclusion:
great work - great ROM, elitemovil. Thanks for sharing your work with us.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends, well here's the new (s5), have fixed the bug's that brought the official 2.3.5, has been the tweaks for better performance, added script to App2SD Darktremor, OC kernel for better performance and / or consumption of battery, modified framework to give extra softness and style to the popup's Sense

CHANGELOG:

- Android 2.3.5 (ZTE) [GB_TELE2_P729VV1.0.0B03] (November)

- Kernel 2.6.35 OC (Update 18/01/12) News governors, drivers, vpn, uv, etc... (UV & VPN by wbaw, thanks!)

- Automatic Dalvik into SD <158MB Free>

- Sqlite3 autopatched app's (speed open apps)

- Fix Route Mode

- Tweaks

- Fix Languages

- Battery with percentage

- Sensor

- Alarm into lockscreen

- Advanced power menu

- Power Widgets into status bar

- Lib's (Update)

- ASD2GUI (Update)

- MMS (Zte)

- NoFrills CPU (OC) (Update)

- ZTE Dialer (Zte)

- Contacts (Zte)

- Market

- Taskmanager

- File Manager (Update)

- Launcher

- Youtube

- Radio FM (Zte)

- K-9 Mail (Update)

- Navigation

- SuperUser (Update)

- Google Translator (Update)

- Maps (Update)

- HuaweiBackup

PICS:
    cap2012011812561.jpg
    cap201201181300.jpg

cap2012011812571.jpg
    cap2012011813011.jpg
    bladey.jpg

This helps to improve battery life:
    1º I always use it for WhatsApp 2G networks, mail, etc. spare me (and I polish the data rate in 2 days) which I do not care.
    - Settings - Wireless - Mobile networks - (activated) Use only 2G networks.

2º Always sync manually Market, E-mail or contact (WhatsApp, messenger, etc does not care, are always active).
    - Sync settings and accounts - (Off) Reference Data.

3° Off (default is active) GPS in the taskbar. (Where is the Bluetooth and Wifi.) Will make sure that security settings and location is only active Use wireless networks.

4º Inactive animations and screen brightness of the automatic.

5º I have the normal speed processor and 122Mhz minimum.

6º I use the Calibrator's Battery Market (following instructions) and the battery to 100%.

7° With these steps, I increase the battery life.

----- Installation with DarkTremor. -----
    We started the ClockworkMod, we Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache, then we enter an advanced Dalvik Wipe Cache and the battery is 100% Battery Status do a Wipe if we do not proceed to make ext3 partition. Advanced, partition SD Card, 512 or 1GB and select Swap 64MB (Remember that after partition the SD to copy the rom on the FAT), after doing all that, select the rom to install and expect to complete the process. Once finished the installation process, restart the phone and wait for it to boot the system.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download <s5 rom with new kernel> [vpn, uv, drivers] (thanks wbaw) here. (Various Fixed's and GPS FIX [20/01/11]).
    New GPS FIX (s5_r3) <> Install via CWM here (New version) [22-01-12].
    MD5: 9ab3884fbfa4f5d8fb5748c9c01582d3

New Kernel update (12-01-12) [Fixed`s] here.
    New optimized Kernel (30/12/11 22:33)new governors, etc..[For old "s" versions] here..
    Download (s4_FIX with new kernel) (Ext 512 or 1GB, 128 SWAP, XXX FAT.) here.
    MD5: 423330642320771fee4a4a2e6d667682
    ***** Problem with the language of your Blade? Install root explorer. Search System - etc - customize (delete default.xml) reboot.*****

New Kernel 17_11_11 (Optimized) here.

Download (s2) ROM here.
    MD5: 5ea91f014128b1e256f34fb2efa8ddf6

Download Clean GEN3 ROM (ORIGINAL) here.
    MD5: afe4afc4424a52cfb77bf73e03f6eca6

Download s1.1 rom here. [New Kernel 20-10-11 and new performance System].
    MD5: 11965efd8ce93de51ea6e6330eb7eb37
    New Kernel 03_11_11 (Optimized) here.
    Fix Wifi, ADB & USB Storage (Linux) here.

Thanks! Sorry for my bad english.

***** Thanks! Burstlam GitHub Kernel, wbaw, KonstaT, samsung family to new governors, rom sources from KapTmaH.*****
    Hello.

New optimized kernel 03_11_11 in first post.

Thanks.!
    Super !

Hi elitemovil,

thanks for providing the new kernel.
    I'm testing it for 24 hours now and I'm quite happy with it.

No Wifi issues anymore, really quick GPS fix (I was impressed), battery seems to last as long as e.g. Moldovan R5 does. It's stable, smooth (but I moved to ADW Ex because I personally don't like this vertical scrolling of the App Drawer in Launcher Pro). And the USB connection now works including Debugging mode. As a result MyPhoneExplorer is working now - super! I tried it with your configuration change you mentioned in your response to my question and this did not work for me. But the new kernel works like a charm.

So at the moment I'm quite happy with it.
    I feel a bit sorry that you don't get this big feedback here because IMO Elite Blade_ROM s1.1 plays now in the same league as Moldovan and GSF (in the past).

One comment:
    if you want to increase the positive reactions for your ROM I appreciate if you will build a release that includes the new kernel and (if still needed, I at least used it) the Wifi Fix. Otherwise as a hint for other users: store all 3 files on the SD card before doing the ROM flash. Otherwise you could get into trouble upload the fix and the new kernel to your phone because the USB connection does not work (at least for me it did not).

So I did it like this:
    1. Copy ROM, Wifi fix and new kernel to your SD card
    2. In Clockworkmode do a full wipe
    3. Flash the ROM file
    4. Flash fix and new kernel
    5. Enjoy...

As a conclusion:
    great work - great ROM, elitemovil. Thanks for sharing your work with us.
    Can anyone upload this rom again in mediafire please?

[ZTE_Blade]_KERNEL_-_elite_(s4) around to 30/12/2011
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?p6j3uffoeu9nu88

[ZTE_Blade]_KERNEL_-_elite_(s5)_18_01_12
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?o77o7babo82grz6

[ZTE_Blade]_FIX_-_elite_(s5_r3)_GPS
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?39mlhkgz9bbpp6x

[ZTE_Blade]_ROM_-_elite_(s3)_2.3.5
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?s3ek8es1s312t04

[ZTE_Blade]_ROM_-_elite_(s4_fix)_[GB_TELE2_P729VV1.0.0B03]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?uqz50kfqfzcy3jf

[ZTE_Blade]_ROM_-_elite_(s5_r3)_[GB_TELE2_P729VV1.0.0B03]
    http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?5b78wbqit5u7s6d