[ROM] FRX07v1 + Wifi-Tether [FAT32]
XDAndroid 2.2.2 Build FRX07
Kernel: Duckly's turbo kernel with keypad drivers not as modules (25-03-2010)
1. First, get "FRX07.1_Full_Bundle_20110901.zip
" from XDAndroid website.
2. Add and replace the next files to the root XDAndroid bundle: "modules-184.108.40.206.tar.gz
" and "ts-calibration
3. Install the new bundle following the instructions.
* Format the SD card in FAT32 with a 32kb cluster size.
* Unzip the .zip file using WinRAR or 7zip.
* Then you will get a bunch of files.
* Copy all the files in the root of the memory card.
* Don't copy them in a folder just in the root otherwise android will not work.
* Run "haret.exe" from the File Explorer. Be patient, wait till xdandroid rom is fully installed.
* Turn off and run "haret.exe" again so it will be fast & stable. (If you have the dual boot installed "haret.exe" runs automatically. See lines below).
* WiFi. You can turn off and turn on without problems
* Overclocked to 652MHz
* Graphics [24.5 FPS]
* 3G Network
* Phone Speaker (If you get problems turn speaker on and off)
* 3D Acceleration
* Awesome Battery Life
* Battery Indicator (Very Accurate)
* Smooth Animations
* Backlight Control
DualBoot from Windows Mobile:
1. First find "Gen.Y DualBOOT v220.127.116.11-CAB.zip" from: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=623792
2. After extract "Gen.Y DualBOOT WVGA v18.104.22.168-Storage Card.cab" into your SD card, you have to install it to \Storage Card, not \Windows.
3. After install it from windows mobile, you have to edit your registry using "Total Commander". The registry location is at [\\\Plugin\Registry\HKCU\Software\Gen.Y\DualBOOT]
4. Find a registry named "AndroidBootFolder", click it and check whether the content is blank. I've left a list describing what the keys are for:
* "AndroidBootFolder"="string" ("": boot from root of storage (e.g. \Storage Card\haret.exe)| "andboot": boot from \Storage Card\Andboot\haret.exe, string can be edited in registry)
* "AutoBootAndroid"=dword:1 (1: boot Android | 0: boot Windows)
* "AutoBootEnabled"=dword:1 (1: enable autoboot | 0: disable autoboot)
* "FastBootEnabled"=dword:0 (1: enable fastboot | 0: disable fastboot)
* "StorageBootMode"=dword:0 (1: boot from Storage Card (SDMemory) | 0: boot from Internal Storage (moviNAND))
Wifi-Tether 3.1 Beta 6:
1. Install "wifi_tether_v3_1-beta6.apk
2. Launch the app.
3. Go to "settings".
4. Then go to "Change Device-Profile" and choose HTC Desire (GSM) and start tethering.
5. Without stop tethering go again to "settings>Change Device-Profile>" and choose HTC Dream.
6. Now stop tethering and start again.
I'm not either developer or programmer. All merit goes to XDA folks.