More
YouTube videos work, no freezes and apps to sdcard don't work
30th October 2011, 08:42 PM   |  #42  
Flag Oldenburg, Lower Saxony
Thanks Meter: 26

336 posts
More
Hey Jon,

i downloaded it now. But i just tried to flash via adb and ignore the error. At this moment it comes to Welcome Screen... I installed the partition_formater.zip with my cwm 3.0.0.5 because the adb sends errors. But how can i install the zip with the OC Kernel from First Post?

Edit: It seems to run. No Problems yet. But 2 things i don't get installed. First is the oc kernel zip and second is the script you posted in the following

Quote:

1. SOD -- FIX IN PATCH PATH(also, set up minumum cpu freq to 608hz with CPU Master and try JuweRamOptimizerScript here, tried SuperCharger but it won't load up. I use RootToolBox for loading scripts, can be used any app that have script loading capability,can be loaded during boot(init.d) but I didn't find init.d folder in /system/etc, ability can be added in Dxidsa's Kitchen but I don't have time to play with that(someone can try that,with OC kernel, and post here), also, Root ToolBox have option for loading scripts ddluring boot,and with setting up these settings, my Folio was whole night(10h) in hibernation, I woke it without SOD issuse and the best is that it lose only 10%battery!!!!!!!!!!!)

I can't find script. Only an App that i couldn't load?! Can you attach the script or app here please?

BR
Bieka
Last edited by Bieka; 30th October 2011 at 08:59 PM.
31st October 2011, 02:18 AM   |  #43  
Thanks Meter: 0

22 posts
Got this one running, with both patches. Looks great, finally a true tablet experience on the Folio.

Things i've come across:
- SOD, almost everytime the tablet goes to hibernation. Haven't tried the script since the download is down. Did try the app with the 'balance' setting. Doesn't work either.
- Lags from time to time, like it's syncing alot of things and has to work very hard. If I give it a minute it will go on smooth.

Has anyone been able to fix the SOD problem? If so, what were your steps in to fixing this bug?
31st October 2011, 07:15 AM   |  #44  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade
Thanks Meter: 238

785 posts
More
Install OC kernel. Is the key in smoth expirience. Sometimes,SOD comes to visit Folio, but after few days I don't have any problems, I put it in hibernation and no SOD, no freezes and and I wrote this post from Folio that was in hibernation whole night and it works smothly. I'll post the script.

Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk
31st October 2011, 09:20 AM   |  #45  
Flag Oldenburg, Lower Saxony
Thanks Meter: 26

336 posts
More
I don't get it....

i've flashed 0.4 Version yesterday with fastboot. When i flashed the system.img i get an error which i posted before. Too many links.... i don't know what this could be... i also get errors after this one with all following flashes (boot, eventuelly recovery etc.). After Reboot and accessing fastboot again boot.img etc. can be flashed.
So i then ignored the error, flashed all needed and HC booted up. It ran good and after downloading and installing CPU Master the Folio won't SOD anymore. Ok it lags a lot but i thought i can flash the OC Kernel now... no way... after flashing with stock recovery my folio goes reboot and then black screen. After 10 minutes i decided to kick it. I tried flashing the whole 0.4 ROM with stock recovery but all i get is an error too. It says:

E: Can't mount DEFAULT_PATH
Finding update package...
Opening update package...
Installing update...
Installation aborted...
Formating MISC:...

And then nothing... i tried wipe data/factory reset and fastboot -w and i killed all without flashing new in fastboot and tried a clean flash with stock recovery.... i will try to flash foliomod 1.4 now and the override with hc.... if this doesn't help i need yours. I will flash HC with fastboot then and install the partition formater zip after that. But i need help with OC Kernel.... why is this going to black screen for me? And you said you upload the script, that would be great i think this will give me more smoothness....

Edit: With flashed Foliomod 1.4 no betterment in flashing HC. Will give fastboot another try...

Edit 2: I installed oc kernel manually (flashed boot.img from zip) but black screen appears only. I startet adb logcat and it stucks on

D/libEGL ( 2207): loaded /system/lib/egl/libGLESv1_CM_tegra.so

Best Regards
Bieka
Last edited by Bieka; 31st October 2011 at 10:13 AM.
31st October 2011, 12:48 PM   |  #46  
Thanks Meter: 73

668 posts
More
Hy,

Thanks John2525 for your help, now it's good

But i have got one problem more, i have just installed the Rom, no patchs.
After about 15 minutes of using the Rom, the Folio suddenly freeze and i can do nothing, just press during a long time the power button to stop it !

Have you got an idea to this issue ?

31st October 2011, 01:54 PM   |  #47  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

785 posts
More
OC kernel isn's only boot.img. daemon and graphics drivers are needed too.

Install OC kernel. Script will be added to OP today

31st October 2011, 02:38 PM   |  #48  
Thanks Meter: 1

39 posts
I fixed SOD with a solution i've found in frandroid, a french developers forum.

I post the link, test it. It works perfectly

http://forum.frandroid.com/topic/776...-deadall-roms/
31st October 2011, 03:07 PM   |  #49  
Thanks Meter: 73

668 posts
More
Hy Jonh2555,

Thanks, i'm installing the add on for the OC, and after i'm going to install CPU master free to make the overclocking. I will tell you about it after

i have choose, 1504 and 608mhz, i reboot now and test

---------- Post added at 03:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:41 PM ----------

Hy,

It's good actually, i have installed Samurai II, but it doesn't want to go on, normal

Last edited by mambraxneol; 31st October 2011 at 02:43 PM.
31st October 2011, 03:17 PM   |  #50  
OP Senior Member
Flag Belgrade

785 posts
More
Didn't tried any games

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread