after going to different threads i still have some questions left where i want to reassure my understanding is correct (i phrased most questions to reflect my current understanding):
- To flash a new kernel the bootloader has to be unlocked, it's not enough to root the phone?
- When unlocking the bootloader using the se1tool method the DRM will be still intact? So reflashing stock rom/kernel and relocking boot loader will probably go undetected by se-service (warranty)?
- DRM will be intact after flashing a new kernel/rom when bootloader unlocking has be done using se1tool?
- Is there a doomkernel for CM7? Or are the optimizations already included in the CM7 kernel?
- Is supercharged v6 still helpfull when using doomkernel?
- Which se apps will be lost when using CM7 (Camera??, Timescape?)? Can these be reinstalled from stock backups?
- Is CM7 stable enough on Neo for normal use?
- CM7 does allow revoking of app rights?
- Is CM7 compatible with Supercharged V6 or are these optimizations obsolet when using CM7?
- Changing kernel does not wipe settings/apps?
- Changing rom does wipe settings/apps? Can these be recovered from a titanium pro backup? Even if switching fe. stock->CM7?
- What is the best blocksize for a 16GB Card? Is some alignment(like on ssd) recommended?
- What are the advantages of making two partitions on the card (ext2/fat32) and using data2ext? Is data2ext still needed with newer kernels/roms?
What will data2ext do in contrast to the normal moving of apps to the sdard? Is a special kernel needed to support data2ext?
Thanks in advance for any comments.