[ROM][UNOFFICIAL] Compiled CM 7 for Infuse 4G - Automated Nightly Builds
Thanks to the efforts of LinuxBozo many of us are able to enjoy CM 7 on our Infuse 4G devices.
All credit for this goes to LinuxBozo (and those listed in his post). I simply took the source from his ROM and compiled/uploaded it to make it more accessible. This is all done with permission from LinuxBozo.
I will be uploading newly compiled ROMs from source once a day
, but this is NOT to be considered a nightly ROM as it isn't being built by the CM buildbot. The daily compiles of this ROM are not each individually tested, so your mileage may vary.
Each daily build will be archived and available to download.
List of All Builds:
Google Apps: Download Here
if you don't want to install the Google Apps from Rom Manager (as per the directions)
Directions for flashing:
If you have a RED CWM :
Rooting and installing ClockworkMod
- Ensure you have both root and CWM. If you don't, see below.
- Copy ROM .ZIP to SD card
- Shut phone off. Hold Vol Up + Vol Down and Power on device
- Flash CM7 zip
- Reboot. You will get stuck at Samsung screen. This is normal.
- Pull battery, and reboot into recovery (Hold: VOL+ VOL- Power)
- You should now be in ORANGE -OR- BLUE CWM
- Go to "mounts and storage"
- select format /system
- Reflash CM7 zip (NOTE: don't forget gapps as well, you can get the gapps easily using Rom Manger -> Download ROM -> Scroll down to Google Apps)
- Reboot into CM7 goodness, made possible by LinuxBozo
If not, please see THIS VIDEO
or simply download, install, and run SuperOneClick
To get CWM on your device, please see THIS THREAD
If you want the clock (as seen in the screenshot below) install mClock then follow the simple steps in this post
Please direct questions to this thread as we don't want to clutter the [SOURCE] thread with questions related to this compiled version.
See the CM changelog
As of 11/20/2011, this file has been downloaded from my server ~14,550
times which generated 1.38 TB
(that's terabytes) of traffic. Impressive.