View Poll Results: Which type of power controls would you like to see Classic v0.1.0 Supermagic?
Sense Quick Settings 253 37.59%
Power Control Widgets like CM7 and Froyo 126 18.72%
Both 287 42.64%
Neither or something else 41 6.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 673. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM] The Classic v0.1.0 - finale

OP tommytomatoe

31st December 2011, 07:45 AM   |  #4221  
rootlinux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,852
 
3,590 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusva79

I like ludicrous classic Evo v.0.0.5 for the senseless rom

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

Not following that name.
Meaning laughable or absurd?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
31st December 2011, 07:48 AM   |  #4222  
rootlinux's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 2,852
 
3,590 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

For all those interested....

The Minimal Classic v0.0.1 will be available in the nest few days.

The EVO Classified v0.0.5 De-Sensed will be available even sooner.

I just need to clean out my laptop. I have so many files everywhere and need some organization. Stay tuned.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I will have try them but I really love this Sense rom.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
31st December 2011, 09:38 AM   |  #4223  
Member
Flag Detroit
Thanks Meter: 13
 
95 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

Hey Funkmon. I am all down with some constructive criticism :) We all should be. But I am kind of confused by your comments. What is weird for you? And how is the rom slapped together? I can guarantee you that at least 80% of the mods/tweaks found in my rom are original and unique to a Sense 1.0 rom for the Evo 4g.

You saying that you did most of it yourself is kind of irrelevant. If you saw a tuner car with a carbon fiber hood, blue paint, a black roof scoop and red spoiler that don't match, with a body kit that was just changed to be changed, it doesn't matter how beautifully engineered each piece was, or how much work the owner put into the engine. It still looks and feels slapped together. That's what I get here. And no offence, it's a perfectly good ROM, like a lot of the other ones on this forum. I just kind of expected it to be different than it was, for some reason. I like a consistent look and feel for the end user. This ROM to me is more of a "look at me."

I normally run an AOSP ROM with almost no visual customization on it for this reason, but I like the Sense camera, so I was searching for a ROM to use, tried yours, no like. No offence, it's just one of those things. I don't think I'm the type of person this is meant for.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

EDIT: BUT. I'm interested in the new variations, you're putting out. Maybe one of them will strike my fancy.
31st December 2011, 11:51 AM   |  #4224  
Senior Member
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 391
 
1,333 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmon

You saying that you did most of it yourself is kind of irrelevant. If you saw a tuner car with a carbon fiber hood, blue paint, a black roof scoop and red spoiler that don't match, with a body kit that was just changed to be changed, it doesn't matter how beautifully engineered each piece was, or how much work the owner put into the engine. It still looks and feels slapped together. That's what I get here. And no offence, it's a perfectly good ROM, like a lot of the other ones on this forum. I just kind of expected it to be different than it was, for some reason. I like a consistent look and feel for the end user. This ROM to me is more of a "look at me."

I normally run an AOSP ROM with almost no visual customization on it for this reason, but I like the Sense camera, so I was searching for a ROM to use, tried yours, no like. No offence, it's just one of those things. I don't think I'm the type of person this is meant for.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

EDIT: BUT. I'm interested in the new variations, you're putting out. Maybe one of them will strike my fancy.

You are right, kind of how all the stuff you typed up here is totally irrelevant to us, the rest of the users who do like and use this ROM.....lol. Move on folks, nothing relevant to see here...haha

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
31st December 2011, 01:52 PM   |  #4225  
marvinlh's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 425
 
2,515 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmon

You saying that you did most of it yourself is kind of irrelevant. If you saw a tuner car with a carbon fiber hood, blue paint, a black roof scoop and red spoiler that don't match, with a body kit that was just changed to be changed, it doesn't matter how beautifully engineered each piece was, or how much work the owner put into the engine. It still looks and feels slapped together. That's what I get here. And no offence, it's a perfectly good ROM, like a lot of the other ones on this forum. I just kind of expected it to be different than it was, for some reason. I like a consistent look and feel for the end user. This ROM to me is more of a "look at me."

I normally run an AOSP ROM with almost no visual customization on it for this reason, but I like the Sense camera, so I was searching for a ROM to use, tried yours, no like. No offence, it's just one of those things. I don't think I'm the type of person this is meant for.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

EDIT: BUT. I'm interested in the new variations, you're putting out. Maybe one of them will strike my fancy.

Which rom did u flash ? Are u sure its classic rom? you cant be bcuz this rom is the F'n bomb and the themers make it even more appealing.

classic rom, classic rom, Classic rom

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
31st December 2011, 02:34 PM   |  #4226  
Senior Member
Flag Glenolden, PA
Thanks Meter: 67
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmon

Any response from this yet? I would love to help if I knew those languages. Is there another way for us losers to help besides reporting bugs?

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmon

You saying that you did most of it yourself is kind of irrelevant. If you saw a tuner car with a carbon fiber hood, blue paint, a black roof scoop and red spoiler that don't match, with a body kit that was just changed to be changed, it doesn't matter how beautifully engineered each piece was, or how much work the owner put into the engine. It still looks and feels slapped together. That's what I get here. And no offence, it's a perfectly good ROM, like a lot of the other ones on this forum. I just kind of expected it to be different than it was, for some reason. I like a consistent look and feel for the end user. This ROM to me is more of a "look at me."

I normally run an AOSP ROM with almost no visual customization on it for this reason, but I like the Sense camera, so I was searching for a ROM to use, tried yours, no like. No offence, it's just one of those things. I don't think I'm the type of person this is meant for.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

EDIT: BUT. I'm interested in the new variations, you're putting out. Maybe one of them will strike my fancy.

Why don't you try cooking your own ROM instead of trashing Tommy's? Oh, I forgot...like most of us you wouldn't have the foggiest idea where to begin. EVERY ROM is slapped together from source code and ideas freely shared on this and other forums. This ROM is constructed from ideas and applications that are far beyond the capabilities of our humble device. Tommy has freely given the time and knowledge to create a sense 1.0 ROM that satisfies our cravings for the newest and fanciest programs and applications, while being both fully functional and stable. If you don't like or appreciate the results, move on. Or you can simply change the looks with UOT kitchen.
31st December 2011, 02:34 PM   |  #4227  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 91
 
456 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
Lightbulb
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

For all those interested....

The Minimal Classic v0.0.1 will be available in the nest few days.

The EVO Classified v0.0.5 De-Sensed will be available even sooner.

I just need to clean out my laptop. I have so many files everywhere and need some organization. Stay tuned.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I like a very fast rom, with everything working 100%, must be sense because with aosp roms you cannot get system updates, etc, so senseless is the answer, light & fast. I think this is fastest sense rom I ever seen. I'd like De-Sensed version, cannt wait.
To have everyone happy: De-Sensed version as base rom, then themes, etc.

Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to aaanadie For This Useful Post: [ View ]
31st December 2011, 02:58 PM   |  #4228  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Unable to install?!!
Hey Tommy.. I love your roms and thank you for all your hard work!

I was on v0.0.3 then I upgraded to v0.0.4.. yesterday I tried to upgrade to v0.0.5 but couldn't.. I tried both ,v0.0.5 Finale and v0.0.5 Beta 3, but to avail.. What am I missing or doing wrong?!! Please help!!

Thanks again
31st December 2011, 03:11 PM   |  #4229  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 94
 
240 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypro

Hey Tommy.. I love your roms and thank you for all your hard work!

I was on v0.0.3 then I upgraded to v0.0.4.. yesterday I tried to upgrade to v0.0.5 but couldn't.. I tried both ,v0.0.5 Finale and v0.0.5 Beta 3, but to avail.. What am I missing or doing wrong?!! Please help!!

Thanks again

Try downloading the ROM from another source, like your computer if you haven't already
31st December 2011, 03:30 PM   |  #4230  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
28 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11_fingers

Try downloading the ROM from another source, like your computer if you haven't already

I appreciate your quick reply 11_fingers but I don't understand what you meant.. I did download v0.05 Finale rom from the link Tommy provided then I moved to my SD card (just like I've done with v0.03 & v0,04) but when i try to flash it.. I get the abort error message?!

Thanks again man

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom everrrrr, optmized, redifined, rosie, sense, the last rom for the og4g. period!, tommyt the romonster
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes