Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,782,368 Members 44,434 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which type of power controls would you like to see Classic v0.1.0 Supermagic?
Sense Quick Settings 253 37.59%
Power Control Widgets like CM7 and Froyo 126 18.72%
Both 287 42.64%
Neither or something else 41 6.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 673. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] The Classic v0.1.0 - finale

Tip us?

rootlinux
Old
Thanks Meter 2,747

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by marcusva79 View Post
I like ludicrous classic Evo v.0.0.5 for the senseless rom

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
Not following that name.
Meaning laughable or absurd?

Nothing to see here

rootlinux
Old
Thanks Meter 2,747

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe View Post
For all those interested....

The Minimal Classic v0.0.1 will be available in the nest few days.

The EVO Classified v0.0.5 De-Sensed will be available even sooner.

I just need to clean out my laptop. I have so many files everywhere and need some organization. Stay tuned.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
I will have try them but I really love this Sense rom.

Nothing to see here

Funkmon
Old
Thanks Meter 13
Quote:
Hey Funkmon. I am all down with some constructive criticism :) We all should be. But I am kind of confused by your comments. What is weird for you? And how is the rom slapped together? I can guarantee you that at least 80% of the mods/tweaks found in my rom are original and unique to a Sense 1.0 rom for the Evo 4g.
You saying that you did most of it yourself is kind of irrelevant. If you saw a tuner car with a carbon fiber hood, blue paint, a black roof scoop and red spoiler that don't match, with a body kit that was just changed to be changed, it doesn't matter how beautifully engineered each piece was, or how much work the owner put into the engine. It still looks and feels slapped together. That's what I get here. And no offence, it's a perfectly good ROM, like a lot of the other ones on this forum. I just kind of expected it to be different than it was, for some reason. I like a consistent look and feel for the end user. This ROM to me is more of a "look at me."

I normally run an AOSP ROM with almost no visual customization on it for this reason, but I like the Sense camera, so I was searching for a ROM to use, tried yours, no like. No offence, it's just one of those things. I don't think I'm the type of person this is meant for.

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA App

EDIT: BUT. I'm interested in the new variations, you're putting out. Maybe one of them will strike my fancy.

evo_like
Old
Thanks Meter 358
Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkmon View Post
You saying that you did most of it yourself is kind of irrelevant. If you saw a tuner car with a carbon fiber hood, blue paint, a black roof scoop and red spoiler that don't match, with a body kit that was just changed to be changed, it doesn't matter how beautifully engineered each piece was, or how much work the owner put into the engine. It still looks and feels slapped together. That's what I get here. And no offence, it's a perfectly good ROM, like a lot of the other ones on this forum. I just kind of expected it to be different than it was, for some reason. I like a consistent look and feel for the end user. This ROM to me is more of a "look at me."

I normally run an AOSP ROM with almost no visual customization on it for this reason, but I like the Sense camera, so I was searching for a ROM to use, tried yours, no like. No offence, it's just one of those things. I don't think I'm the type of person this is meant for.

EDIT: BUT. I'm interested in the new variations, you're putting out. Maybe one of them will strike my fancy.
You are right, kind of how all the stuff you typed up here is totally irrelevant to us, the rest of the users who do like and use this ROM.....lol. Move on folks, nothing relevant to see here...haha

** Don't forget the thanks button if I have somehow helped **

marvinlh
Old
Thanks Meter 417
Quote:

Which rom did u flash ? Are u sure its classic rom? you cant be bcuz this rom is the F'n bomb and the themers make it even more appealing.

classic rom, classic rom, Classic rom

pipefitter
Old
Thanks Meter 67
Quote:
Any response from this yet? I would love to help if I knew those languages. Is there another way for us losers to help besides reporting bugs?

Quote:

Why don't you try cooking your own ROM instead of trashing Tommy's? Oh, I forgot...like most of us you wouldn't have the foggiest idea where to begin. EVERY ROM is slapped together from source code and ideas freely shared on this and other forums. This ROM is constructed from ideas and applications that are far beyond the capabilities of our humble device. Tommy has freely given the time and knowledge to create a sense 1.0 ROM that satisfies our cravings for the newest and fanciest programs and applications, while being both fully functional and stable. If you don't like or appreciate the results, move on. Or you can simply change the looks with UOT kitchen.

aaanadie
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
For all those interested....

The Minimal Classic v0.0.1 will be available in the nest few days.

The EVO Classified v0.0.5 De-Sensed will be available even sooner.

I just need to clean out my laptop. I have so many files everywhere and need some organization. Stay tuned.

I like a very fast rom, with everything working 100%, must be sense because with aosp roms you cannot get system updates, etc, so senseless is the answer, light & fast. I think this is fastest sense rom I ever seen. I'd like De-Sensed version, cannt wait.
To have everyone happy: De-Sensed version as base rom, then themes, etc.

Thank you very much.
The Following User Says Thank You to aaanadie For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

jaypro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Default Unable to install?!!

Hey Tommy.. I love your roms and thank you for all your hard work!

I was on v0.0.3 then I upgraded to v0.0.4.. yesterday I tried to upgrade to v0.0.5 but couldn't.. I tried both ,v0.0.5 Finale and v0.0.5 Beta 3, but to avail.. What am I missing or doing wrong?!! Please help!!

Thanks again

11_fingers
Old
Thanks Meter 79
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaypro View Post
Hey Tommy.. I love your roms and thank you for all your hard work!

I was on v0.0.3 then I upgraded to v0.0.4.. yesterday I tried to upgrade to v0.0.5 but couldn't.. I tried both ,v0.0.5 Finale and v0.0.5 Beta 3, but to avail.. What am I missing or doing wrong?!! Please help!!

Thanks again
Try downloading the ROM from another source, like your computer if you haven't already

jaypro
Old
Thanks Meter 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by 11_fingers View Post
Try downloading the ROM from another source, like your computer if you haven't already
I appreciate your quick reply 11_fingers but I don't understand what you meant.. I did download v0.05 Finale rom from the link Tommy provided then I moved to my SD card (just like I've done with v0.03 & v0,04) but when i try to flash it.. I get the abort error message?!

Thanks again man

Tags
best rom everrrrr, optmized, redifined, rosie, sense, the last rom for the og4g. period!, tommyt the romonster