Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
View Poll Results: Which type of power controls would you like to see Classic v0.1.0 Supermagic?
Sense Quick Settings 253 37.59%
Power Control Widgets like CM7 and Froyo 126 18.72%
Both 287 42.64%
Neither or something else 41 6.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 673. You may not vote on this poll

Post Reply

[ROM] The Classic v0.1.0 - finale

OP tommytomatoe

10th January 2012, 06:32 PM   |  #5201  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,822
 
6,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_like

Hey Tommy... Do you know if this will play along with spotify?

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

I don't know...lol.it works with a lot of music apps though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
10th January 2012, 06:42 PM   |  #5202  
Senior Member
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 396
 
1,341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

I don't know...lol.it works with a lot of music apps though.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Well I suppose there's only one way to find out for sure ! :)

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
10th January 2012, 06:47 PM   |  #5203  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 27
 
149 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28

That may be possible but its far beyond my skills.
Maybe tommy could answer that a little better.


Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

That isn't impossible. I'll definitely look into it. But to be honest I have a hard toke pressing the right setting as is...I always turn off mobile network on accident when I turn off auto rotate.

But I will check it out

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

No worries. It just seemed to me that the ics theme rows were taller than stock, but maybe not. But good point tommy!

What about the order of the quick settings, can that be changed?
10th January 2012, 06:49 PM   |  #5204  
linsalata28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,075
 
4,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

@Lin...for music controls in widget locker, check out phantom music control in market. Its great!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Thats perfect, I've heard of it but didn't think it could control the htcmusic thanks.

Last edited by linsalata28; 10th January 2012 at 06:51 PM.
10th January 2012, 06:57 PM   |  #5205  
Senior Member
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 396
 
1,341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28

Thats perfect, I've heard of it but didn't think it could control the htcmusic thanks.

Too bad it doesn't seem to be working with spotify...:/ oh well I'll just make do and will keep on looking around I suppose.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
10th January 2012, 07:15 PM   |  #5206  
tommytomatoe's Avatar
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,822
 
6,256 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolandrew

No worries. It just seemed to me that the ics theme rows were taller than stock, but maybe not. But good point tommy!

What about the order of the quick settings, can that be changed?

That can be done :) It's in SystemUI/res/layout/quick_settings.xml

Tell me the order you want and I will whip it up.

I will implement at tweak later where you can do it yourself (maybe) and also be able to remove what you want (99% sure I can do this).

For now though you need to have all the available settings without extra coding. Just give me a list.
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #5207  
linsalata28's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag New Jersey
Thanks Meter: 2,075
 
4,767 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

That can be done :) It's in SystemUI/res/layout/quick_settings.xml

Tell me the order you want and I will whip it up.

I will implement at tweak later where you can do it yourself (maybe) and also be able to remove what you want (99% sure I can do this).

For now though you need to have all the available settings without extra coding. Just give me a list.

It would be amazing if you got most of the tweaks to work on this ROM.
One that I think would be really awesome and I know people would love would be the setting to change the drop down transparency and to invert it. I love that option on the mikrunny ROM on the glacier.
The Following User Says Thank You to linsalata28 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 07:36 PM   |  #5208  
Senior Member
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 396
 
1,341 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by linsalata28

It would be amazing if you got most of the tweaks to work on this ROM.
One that I think would be really awesome and I know people would love would be the setting to change the drop down transparency and to invert it. I love that option on the mikrunny ROM on the glacier.

+1900
yeah its on mikg3.0 and a cool feature.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
10th January 2012, 07:40 PM   |  #5209  
Senior Member
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 52
 
324 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodohmes

+1

Awesome, awesome stuff! Thank you guys for ALL of your hard work. It doesn't go unnoticed. :)

Here's my setup with lin's sweet theme:



Sent from my Classic EVO using Tapatalk

AGREED! Longest ROM I've been on and NO plans to move. Except to Tommy's latest and greatest once out of nightlies.

Sent from my Classic rooted Evo
10th January 2012, 08:02 PM   |  #5210  
Senior Member
Flag Glenolden, PA
Thanks Meter: 67
 
227 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2009
More
Tommy,

I'm the one that originally requested the unlimited browser tabs. Never had a FC on it. Then everyone started mentioning their problems with it and...Bam! I started getting FC's on a regular basis. I did remove the bookmarks, but it didn't help. I recall you mentioning reverting back to a 7 tab browser for stability. Is that still in the works? Could we possibly get a separate .apk or .zip?

Thanks.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom everrrrr, optmized, redifined, rosie, sense, the last rom for the og4g. period!, tommyt the romonster
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes