View Poll Results: Which type of power controls would you like to see Classic v0.1.0 Supermagic?
Sense Quick Settings 253 37.59%
Power Control Widgets like CM7 and Froyo 126 18.72%
Both 287 42.64%
Neither or something else 41 6.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 673. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] The Classic v0.1.0 - finale

OP tommytomatoe

10th January 2012, 07:11 PM   |  #5211  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA
Thanks Meter: 6,821

6,256 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter

Tommy,

I'm the one that originally requested the unlimited browser tabs. Never had a FC on it. Then everyone started mentioning their problems with it and...Bam! I started getting FC's on a regular basis. I did remove the bookmarks, but it didn't help. I recall you mentioning reverting back to a 7 tab browser for stability. Is that still in the works? Could we possibly get a separate .apk or .zip?

Thanks.

Sure I will post it soon. It will be available in the up and coming previews :)
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 07:42 PM   |  #5212  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA

6,256 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

Sure I will post it soon. It will be available in the up and coming previews :)

Posted.

Check your updater.

It is a long time coming too. I did a logcat and reviewed it. I think it had more to do with the hidden settings than the tabs...but I'm not 100% convinced. This keeps your tabs unlimited. I tested it for a few minutes and no fc.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #5213  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 430

2,520 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe

I created a huddle on Google plus. I think I am only friends with a couple classic users.. I added Lin and dean. Shoot me your emails and I will add you!

Marvin504hayes@gmail.com

10th January 2012, 08:14 PM   |  #5214  
Flag New Orleans
Thanks Meter: 430

2,520 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolandrew

I don't know if it is possible, but it would be awesome if the dropdown quick settings icons and row were smaller so more will fit in the screen without scrolling down. =)

never thought if this, i think ut would look kool.

10th January 2012, 08:26 PM   |  #5215  
Flag rocky mount n.c
Thanks Meter: 150

500 posts
More
Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue, Im on V.5 and when i press the phone button on the rosie nothing happens. also i flashed the supreme theme were you can see the phone icon and when i press it nothing happens with it either. any ideas??
10th January 2012, 08:30 PM   |  #5216  
Minneapolis, MN
Thanks Meter: 391

1,333 posts
I was having issues with the classic uploader other day, and somebody pointed out that I might have to install the latest version of it. I can't find it..can someone please point me to the right direction plase? TIA.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5

Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue, Im on V.5 and when i press the phone button on the rosie nothing happens. also i flashed the supreme theme were you can see the phone icon and when i press it nothing happens with it either. any ideas??

you have to configure that left button on the rosie to open up to whatever you want to....press down on right rosie, the classic tweaks should open up, and you will see the rosie left and rosie right activity under rosie tweaks.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evo_like For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 08:44 PM   |  #5217  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA

6,256 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_like

I was having issues with the classic uploader other day, and somebody pointed out that I might have to install the latest version of it. I can't find it..can someone please point me to the right direction plase? TIA.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

you have to configure that left button on the rosie to open up to whatever you want to....press down on right rosie, the classic tweaks should open up, and you will see the rosie left and rosie right activity under rosie tweaks.

Downloads section
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th January 2012, 08:45 PM   |  #5218  
Flag rocky mount n.c
Thanks Meter: 150

500 posts
More
Oh man, i forgot about that... duhhh. I was thinking it would work without having to assign anything in rosie.. thx
10th January 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #5219  
Flag Long Beach, CA
Thanks Meter: 52

324 posts
More
Loving Lin's ICS theme! Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1326229328444.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	850861

Sent from my Classic rooted Evo
10th January 2012, 09:13 PM   |  #5220  
OP Recognized Developer
Flag Knoxville USA

6,256 posts
Donate to Me
More
Added whiterider13's awesome ics-themed Ghost Rosie :)

in Updater

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ View ]
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
best rom everrrrr, optmized, redifined, rosie, sense, the last rom for the og4g. period!, tommyt the romonster
Previous Thread Next Thread