Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,214 Members 43,058 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: Which type of power controls would you like to see Classic v0.1.0 Supermagic?
Sense Quick Settings 253 37.59%
Power Control Widgets like CM7 and Froyo 126 18.72%
Both 287 42.64%
Neither or something else 41 6.09%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 673. You may not vote on this poll

[ROM] The Classic v0.1.0 - finale

Tip us?

tommytomatoe
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6806

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pipefitter View Post
Tommy,

I'm the one that originally requested the unlimited browser tabs. Never had a FC on it. Then everyone started mentioning their problems with it and...Bam! I started getting FC's on a regular basis. I did remove the bookmarks, but it didn't help. I recall you mentioning reverting back to a 7 tab browser for stability. Is that still in the works? Could we possibly get a separate .apk or .zip?

Thanks.
Sure I will post it soon. It will be available in the up and coming previews :)
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tommytomatoe
Old
Thanks Meter 6806

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe View Post
Sure I will post it soon. It will be available in the up and coming previews :)
Posted.

Check your updater.

It is a long time coming too. I did a logcat and reviewed it. I think it had more to do with the hidden settings than the tabs...but I'm not 100% convinced. This keeps your tabs unlimited. I tested it for a few minutes and no fc.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

marvinlh
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by tommytomatoe View Post
I created a huddle on Google plus. I think I am only friends with a couple classic users.. I added Lin and dean. Shoot me your emails and I will add you!

Marvin504hayes@gmail.com

marvinlh
Old
Thanks Meter 409
Quote:
Originally Posted by nolandrew View Post
I don't know if it is possible, but it would be awesome if the dropdown quick settings icons and row were smaller so more will fit in the screen without scrolling down. =)
never thought if this, i think ut would look kool.

treedog5
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue, Im on V.5 and when i press the phone button on the rosie nothing happens. also i flashed the supreme theme were you can see the phone icon and when i press it nothing happens with it either. any ideas??
Hit Thanks If I Helped You In Any Way
Device: Sprint S3 SPH-L710
Modem: MK3
ROM:MOAR V9.0.1

evo_like
Old
Thanks Meter 355
I was having issues with the classic uploader other day, and somebody pointed out that I might have to install the latest version of it. I can't find it..can someone please point me to the right direction plase? TIA.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by treedog5 View Post
Just wanted to see if anyone else had this issue, Im on V.5 and when i press the phone button on the rosie nothing happens. also i flashed the supreme theme were you can see the phone icon and when i press it nothing happens with it either. any ideas??
you have to configure that left button on the rosie to open up to whatever you want to....press down on right rosie, the classic tweaks should open up, and you will see the rosie left and rosie right activity under rosie tweaks.
** Don't forget the thanks button if I have somehow helped **
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to evo_like For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

tommytomatoe
Old
Thanks Meter 6806

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by evo_like View Post
I was having issues with the classic uploader other day, and somebody pointed out that I might have to install the latest version of it. I can't find it..can someone please point me to the right direction plase? TIA.

---------- Post added at 09:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:28 PM ----------

you have to configure that left button on the rosie to open up to whatever you want to....press down on right rosie, the classic tweaks should open up, and you will see the rosie left and rosie right activity under rosie tweaks.
Downloads section
The Following User Says Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

treedog5
Old
Thanks Meter 150
Oh man, i forgot about that... duhhh. I was thinking it would work without having to assign anything in rosie.. thx
Hit Thanks If I Helped You In Any Way
Device: Sprint S3 SPH-L710
Modem: MK3
ROM:MOAR V9.0.1

randymanlb
Old
Thanks Meter 52
Loving Lin's ICS theme! Thank you!

Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1326229328444.jpg
Views:	125
Size:	84.0 KB
ID:	850861

Sent from my Classic rooted Evo

tommytomatoe
Old
Thanks Meter 6806

DONATE TO ME
Added whiterider13's awesome ics-themed Ghost Rosie :)

in Updater

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tommytomatoe For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
best rom everrrrr, optmized, redifined, rosie, sense, the last rom for the og4g. period!, tommyt the romonster