5,599,033 Members 31,514 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[PORT][TeamVeNuM]Battery Saver Script - SUPERFREEZE

Tip us?

alizonmi
Old
Thanks Meter 0
OP can you help me with this issue? Superfreeze worked to disable all the services. But Media Hub is still working in the "running services". Do you have any idea why this is occurring? Also I'm only getting 7 hours of battery life. I'm running a stock rom on EL29 rooted. Any help will be great!

Skorpion56
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quicky. Ive downloaded the files and placed them into the correct places. ES wont let me move or copy them to /system/bin.... Any suggestions?
=Says its "Not allowed"

A1-APMLLC
Old
Thanks Meter 0
You will need to mount the directory as R/W then return it back to R/O.

I used Root Explorer to install those 2 files into the /system/bin directory.

Stikman
Old
Thanks Meter 2
I followed all of the steps as described in the OP, copied the 2 files (I tried both versions in the zip, odd that the instructions never address the fact that the zip contains 2 versions of the files in the system/ and system/bin directories in the zip) and installed a terminal program. I set the system directory back to read only, and ran the commands as directed. The terminal program correctly got superuser access, but when I run the superfreeze command, all I get is:

superfreeze: permission denied

For reference, I am using Calkulin's 2.91.

What am I doing wrong?
The Following User Says Thank You to Stikman For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Admiral2145
Old
Thanks Meter 171
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stikman View Post
I followed all of the steps as described in the OP, copied the 2 files (I tried both versions in the zip, odd that the instructions never address the fact that the zip contains 2 versions of the files in the system/ and system/bin directories in the zip) and installed a terminal program. I set the system directory back to read only, and ran the commands as directed. The terminal program correctly got superuser access, but when I run the superfreeze command, all I get is:

superfreeze: permission denied

For reference, I am using Calkulin's 2.91.

What am I doing wrong?
Diddo I have same issue... Anyone know how to fix this?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to Admiral2145 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

1stCentauri
Old
Thanks Meter 13

DONATE TO ME
Same here, same ROM, same steps followed. "Permission denied" ::glares:: thought I had all the permission I needed with Root, guess not. Such is life, hopefully this will get fixed or we three will be enlightened relatively soon!

Rinzler
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Upgraded to an ICS rom with my el29 on superfreeze. I cannot open system updates in the new FC07 stock rooted rom.

any suggestions?

Rinzler
Old
Thanks Meter 24
Okkkkkkkkk

Team Venum? Or Anybody?

Rinzler
Old
Thanks Meter 24
.................*FART*