Rate Highly...

OP xlr8me

21st October 2011, 01:03 AM   |  #1  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

427 posts
More
Hello all,

Just been in store to look at new phone to replace my HD2. Unfortunately, nothing compares and so the hd2 continues to defy its age. I did like htc sensation it has excellent whites compared to galaxy s2.

I would like to stay with htc but they haven't fixed anything so far that surpasses the monstrous hd2. Even scrolling on the sensation was laggy and me thinks android sux..

So long live the hd2 you have given me android cyanogen mod on sd card absolutely fast and even faster than new phones and I still continue with wm6.5
I wish microsoft supported this platform. It's the closes thing to windows desktop and had so much potential...They were idiots thankfully we have xda..

Hope others share their thoughts..
2 year old phone and beating the crap outta android and ios
Galaxy nexus looks nice but meh android ics..
Typed on my heavily tweaked and beautiful browser opera 9.7 with wm keyboard..
21st October 2011, 07:25 AM   |  #2  
Thanks Meter: 18

53 posts
More
well since u think android suxx u might want to look for a 'nix ' phone ?

hxx://tuxmobil.org/phones_linux.html (sorry but restrictions.. made me change it
21st October 2011, 08:50 AM   |  #3  
Flag Ratchada (Bangkok)
Thanks Meter: 337

1,877 posts
More
Well have to agree with you, WM6.5.x versions was showing the way forward but MS dropped it :-O . WM6.5 is my prefered platform & has far better mail handling & office doc handling of any Mobile OS & some of the best quality apps.
WM platform is the only true smartphone OS ever made. Platform functions perfectly for all my needs & is standard issue at my Company.
All new staff are issued HD2 or Blackstone as we had too many problems with Android users messing up their setting or downloading bad apps while abroad & calling IT for support ...
21st October 2011, 12:55 PM   |  #4  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 35

427 posts
More
Well its weird that the HTC sensation and evo3D all lag when flicking the screen.
Meanwhile, Samsung's galaxy s2 has horrible whites and I turned the browser brightness to full and still had horrid whites more a grey/yellow hue.

Not sure what's going on but android has serious issues and compatibility problems with different phones. Plus there is too much variables in that market.

I even tried Motorola and that had a good screen but looked cheaper than the HTC and Samsung versions.

I guess I will wait to see what Galaxy Nexus is like in hand.. i.e. if it ever comes here in the shops..
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread