- mic input(audio record) doesn't work.
- accelerometer orientation on Digma iDx7 is wrong. please disable it for now.
- scaling and rotating are not worked for hardware accelerated video. video is always displayed as fullscreen and landscape. please use media player which has fullscreen mode (no UI parts).
- to use USB mass storage mode, /sdcard needs to be mounted. i.e. SD card need to be inserted, or, internal NAND flash need to be mounted on /sdcard (by Settings -> Storage -> Storage configuration -> Use internal storage).
- TS calibration is missing. resistive touch screen will not work.
* random notes
- external SD card and internal NAND flash
on CWM, external SD card is mounted on /sdcard. internal NAND flash is mounted on /emmc and referred as "internal SD card".
on CM9, external SD card is mounted on /mnt/sdcard. internal NAND flash is mounted on /mnt/nand.
no ubifs support for now. which is better, yaffs2 or ubifs?
ubifs should be supported if clockworkdmod is used as backup tool for official rom.
currently ramdisk in kernel is used as rootfs. modifying kernel by hand is not so smart.
should try to make initrd separately and pass it via bootm 2nd arg.
reboot doesn't work. if power is connected, reboot will work, but power off also act as reboot
reboot recovery/bootloader doesn't work at all. use VOL+ while power on.
is running to use accelerometer (and magnetic field sensor). it also tweak axes by ro.sf.hwrotation and ro.sf.gsensorposition.
- magnetic field sensor
is detected but not worked/not existed. magnetic field aware apps may not work correctly.