Whats next....?

OP zexcrazy

24th December 2011, 10:19 AM   |  #61  
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 19,647

2,038 posts
Donate to Me
More
I've put the device config for ICS up on GitHub, so anyone that wants to can build from it. You can also get a prebuilt version of it here: http://www.multiupload.com/1Y14642PG0 (I'm not bothering making a new thread for it). It should be ok enough to poke around in. Consider it some kind of Christmas gift.
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to arco68 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2011, 10:26 AM   |  #62  
Thanks Meter: 83

609 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by arco68

I've put the device config for ICS up on GitHub, so anyone that wants to can build from it. You can also get a prebuilt version of it here: http://www.multiupload.com/1Y14642PG0 (I'm not bothering making a new thread for it). It should be ok enough to poke around in. Consider it some kind of Christmas gift.

I have seen this yesterday and i was very happy with it but arco i have not a lot experience but what do you can do with these files.
Ps: do you have a zip with the work that you have done?
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
24th December 2011, 10:38 AM   |  #63  
Recognized Contributor
Flag Bangalore
Thanks Meter: 1,428

3,566 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaassaus

Ps: do you have a zip with the work that you have done?

PS: Did you try reading the entire post?
24th December 2011, 11:34 AM   |  #64  

609 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xeno

PS: Did you try reading the entire post?

Oh now i see sorry.
I have read to fast.
Iam going to try

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

repport: random reboots.
Last edited by kaassaus; 24th December 2011 at 10:58 AM.
24th December 2011, 11:39 AM   |  #65  
Recognized Developer

2,038 posts
Donate to Me
More
Make sure you've completely wiped everything before installing. I've had it installed for a couple of days, and no reboots.
24th December 2011, 12:17 PM   |  #66  

609 posts
More
Quote:

Make sure you've completely wiped everything before installing. I've had it installed for a couple of days, and no reboots.

oke i will do that now qeustion what is not working and is it posible to get tha radio app from cm7 to this rom?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

i have wiped everthin but still random reboots i will make a logcat

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

here is the logcat arco:http://www.multiupload.com/WWVW3F7C75

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

i know the probleme my simcard when i have pulled the simcard oyt my wildfire no reboots arco how can i solve this?
Last edited by kaassaus; 24th December 2011 at 12:10 PM.
24th December 2011, 07:08 PM   |  #67  
Thanks Meter: 218

938 posts
More
This was the last place I expected a ICS build to pop up in. Thanks Arco! Will be trying and hopefully using this as my daily driver, depending what's working in it. My Christmas is now complete.

24th December 2011, 08:03 PM   |  #68  
Recognized Developer

2,038 posts
Donate to Me
More
I hadn't actually tested with a sim card in it yet, but I did right now. No reboots with it mounted, but the phone app crashes for me when making calls. Not sure why yet. Also camera and radio doesn't work. There's issues with things like the gallery etc and the graphics in general, because Google removed support for non-GPU devices.
24th December 2011, 10:24 PM   |  #69  
Thanks Meter: 218

938 posts
More
Quote:

I hadn't actually tested with a sim card in it yet, but I did right now. No reboots with it mounted, but the phone app crashes for me when making calls. Not sure why yet. Also camera and radio doesn't work. There's issues with things like the gallery etc and the graphics in general, because Google removed support for non-GPU devices.

Worked fine after coming from oxygen. Installed go keyboard and some apparently. General performance is good. Haven't tested data because I have no credit for data. It's worthy of it's own thread, at least I think so. Good work Arco. Found my new daily driver.

Sent from my Wildfire using XDA App
The Following User Says Thank You to Justice™ For This Useful Post: [ View ]
24th December 2011, 10:34 PM   |  #70  

609 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice™

Worked fine after coming from oxygen. Installed go keyboard and some apparently. General performance is good. Haven't tested data because I have no credit for data. It's worthy of it's own thread, at least I think so. Good work Arco. Found my new daily driver.

Sent from my Wildfire using XDA App

Justice is phone signal working
On your wildfire?
Ps: bugs
Youtube works but dont playing a video.
Music app dont see my music on sd.
Btw the performance is on my device better than gingerbread.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, htc wildfire
Previous Thread Next Thread