Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,730,673 Members 41,395 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

Whats next....?

Tip us?

arco68
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18939

DONATE TO ME
I've put the device config for ICS up on GitHub, so anyone that wants to can build from it. You can also get a prebuilt version of it here: http://www.multiupload.com/1Y14642PG0 (I'm not bothering making a new thread for it). It should be ok enough to poke around in. Consider it some kind of Christmas gift.
Haters gonna hate

~$ git revert
746865696e7465726e6574

GitHub
The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to arco68 For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kaassaus
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by arco68 View Post
I've put the device config for ICS up on GitHub, so anyone that wants to can build from it. You can also get a prebuilt version of it here: http://www.multiupload.com/1Y14642PG0 (I'm not bothering making a new thread for it). It should be ok enough to poke around in. Consider it some kind of Christmas gift.

I have seen this yesterday and i was very happy with it but arco i have not a lot experience but what do you can do with these files.
Ps: do you have a zip with the work that you have done?
Sent from my HTC Wildfire using XDA App
LG Optimus Black
ROM:
Kernel:
Radio:
Recovey:
History: HTC Wildfire (is broken)> Sony Ericsson Xperia Neo V> LG optimus Black

3xeno
Old
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter 1425
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaassaus View Post
Ps: do you have a zip with the work that you have done?
PS: Did you try reading the entire post?
LGE Google Nexus 4 16GB - AOSPA 4.0+
iPod Touch 3rd Gen - iOS 5.1.1 JB | B&N Nook Simple Touch - Stock
Device History -
Nokia 5110 >> Nokia 8310 >> Nokia N-Gage QD >> Nokia 6681 >> Nokia N82 >> Nokia 5320 XM >> HTC Wildfire >> Samsung Galaxy SII

kaassaus
Old
(Last edited by kaassaus; 24th December 2011 at 10:58 AM.)
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3xeno View Post
PS: Did you try reading the entire post?
Oh now i see sorry.
I have read to fast.
Iam going to try

---------- Post added at 12:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

repport: random reboots.
LG Optimus Black
ROM:
Kernel:
Radio:
Recovey:

arco68
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18939

DONATE TO ME
Make sure you've completely wiped everything before installing. I've had it installed for a couple of days, and no reboots.
Haters gonna hate

~$ git revert
746865696e7465726e6574

GitHub

kaassaus
Old
(Last edited by kaassaus; 24th December 2011 at 12:10 PM.)
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Make sure you've completely wiped everything before installing. I've had it installed for a couple of days, and no reboots.
oke i will do that now qeustion what is not working and is it posible to get tha radio app from cm7 to this rom?

---------- Post added at 01:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:45 PM ----------

i have wiped everthin but still random reboots i will make a logcat

---------- Post added at 01:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:00 PM ----------

here is the logcat arco:http://www.multiupload.com/WWVW3F7C75

---------- Post added at 01:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:11 PM ----------

i know the probleme my simcard when i have pulled the simcard oyt my wildfire no reboots arco how can i solve this?
LG Optimus Black
ROM:
Kernel:
Radio:
Recovey:

Justice™
Old
Thanks Meter 211
This was the last place I expected a ICS build to pop up in. Thanks Arco! Will be trying and hopefully using this as my daily driver, depending what's working in it. My Christmas is now complete.

Whilst I hate begging for thanks and such, if I've genuinely helped you or provided an insightful comment, a thanks is appreciated but not needed!

arco68
Old
Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter 18939

DONATE TO ME
I hadn't actually tested with a sim card in it yet, but I did right now. No reboots with it mounted, but the phone app crashes for me when making calls. Not sure why yet. Also camera and radio doesn't work. There's issues with things like the gallery etc and the graphics in general, because Google removed support for non-GPU devices.
Haters gonna hate

~$ git revert
746865696e7465726e6574

GitHub

Justice™
Old
Thanks Meter 211
Quote:
I hadn't actually tested with a sim card in it yet, but I did right now. No reboots with it mounted, but the phone app crashes for me when making calls. Not sure why yet. Also camera and radio doesn't work. There's issues with things like the gallery etc and the graphics in general, because Google removed support for non-GPU devices.
Worked fine after coming from oxygen. Installed go keyboard and some apparently. General performance is good. Haven't tested data because I have no credit for data. It's worthy of it's own thread, at least I think so. Good work Arco. Found my new daily driver.

Sent from my Wildfire using XDA App

Whilst I hate begging for thanks and such, if I've genuinely helped you or provided an insightful comment, a thanks is appreciated but not needed!
The Following User Says Thank You to Justice™ For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

kaassaus
Old
Thanks Meter 83
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justice™ View Post
Worked fine after coming from oxygen. Installed go keyboard and some apparently. General performance is good. Haven't tested data because I have no credit for data. It's worthy of it's own thread, at least I think so. Good work Arco. Found my new daily driver.

Sent from my Wildfire using XDA App
Justice is phone signal working
On your wildfire?
Ps: bugs
Youtube works but dont playing a video.
Music app dont see my music on sd.
Btw the performance is on my device better than gingerbread.
LG Optimus Black
ROM:
Kernel:
Radio:
Recovey:

Tags
android, htc wildfire