[APP] CloudMuzik - Google Music Player v1.5 Update in Marketplace

OP snickler

11th June 2012, 07:52 PM   |  #251  
Flag Lincoln, NE
Thanks Meter: 8

51 posts
More
Not sure if this makes sense:
" Payments are usually between 5 and 15th of the second month after a quarter ends."

And I think that applies, once the threshold has been met.
11th June 2012, 08:23 PM   |  #252  
OP Forum Moderator / Recognized Developer
Flag Wheeling, WV
Thanks Meter: 526

880 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbeattie

Not sure if this makes sense:

" Payments are usually between 5 and 15th of the second month after a quarter ends."

And I think that applies, once the threshold has been met.

You've given more information than app hub support did lol. They just told me it would be 30 days after they were.able to retrieve all of the payments.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
12th June 2012, 10:44 PM   |  #253  
Flag Lincoln, NE

51 posts
More
I created a submission when I changed my description, the formatting got messed up and I changed a few words. It was sitting there for a few days because it still has to be certified even if you change a description. Well, not the submission has vanished. It's really strange, no certification failed or anything like that, it didn't go through because the wording didn't change, it's just gone, wtf.

edit: oh, I got an invite for early access to the win8 store and asked to port my app so I said I'd look in to it. Yeah, with no SQLCE, that's going to be a problem. Hopefully it gets added or that's a big wtf.
Last edited by Dbeattie; 12th June 2012 at 10:49 PM.
13th June 2012, 12:57 AM   |  #254  
Flag Wheeling, WV

880 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dbeattie

I created a submission when I changed my description, the formatting got messed up and I changed a few words. It was sitting there for a few days because it still has to be certified even if you change a description. Well, not the submission has vanished. It's really strange, no certification failed or anything like that, it didn't go through because the wording didn't change, it's just gone, wtf.

edit: oh, I got an invite for early access to the win8 store and asked to port my app so I said I'd look in to it. Yeah, with no SQLCE, that's going to be a problem. Hopefully it gets added or that's a big wtf.

Ouch vanishing submission? That sucks! I made the mistake of accidentally clicking Edit Details which I found out later AUTOMATICALLY kicks off a MetaData Update regardless if you changed any text or not. Oh and this happened after my FIRST submission too so this is why it took like a month for v1.1 to come out. The Metadata update got stuck in some stale status for 5 days so they cancelled it and let me do it again... THIS time, I found out that my app had a bug that I needed a crucial update for so they cancelled it and said I should be able to post an update.. WRONG, it cancelled the metadata update so I had to do another metadata update. Painful.

NO SQLCE??? NOPE that's a big fail. They need to get that quickly!
14th June 2012, 01:35 AM   |  #255  
Flag Lincoln, NE

51 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by snickler

Ouch vanishing submission? That sucks! I made the mistake of accidentally clicking Edit Details which I found out later AUTOMATICALLY kicks off a MetaData Update regardless if you changed any text or not. Oh and this happened after my FIRST submission too so this is why it took like a month for v1.1 to come out. The Metadata update got stuck in some stale status for 5 days so they cancelled it and let me do it again... THIS time, I found out that my app had a bug that I needed a crucial update for so they cancelled it and said I should be able to post an update.. WRONG, it cancelled the metadata update so I had to do another metadata update. Painful.

NO SQLCE??? NOPE that's a big fail. They need to get that quickly!

Yeah, a db is sort of important, at least, I thought so. It's probably not asyc-a-fied yet.
14th June 2012, 02:00 AM   |  #256  
Thanks Meter: 3

59 posts
Any chance to get auto-playlists added to the app?!

Also, resuming where the song left off would be great as well (as opposed to the song starting over after going out of the app for a little)
14th June 2012, 05:02 PM   |  #257  
Flag Lincoln, NE

51 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwskipro

Any chance to get auto-playlists added to the app?!

Also, resuming where the song left off would be great as well (as opposed to the song starting over after going out of the app for a little)

The problem is, if you're streaming it and you pause it for a certain amount of time, I can't remember how long, the link google returns for streaming expires. One would have to save off the position, request the song again, and fast forward to the old position. That would be cool though.
14th June 2012, 09:18 PM   |  #258  
Thanks Meter: 3

59 posts
Gotcha, good to know, thanks!

I am still hoping for the "autoplaylist" feature to be added, if possible!
14th June 2012, 09:27 PM   |  #259  
Flag Wheeling, WV

880 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by nwskipro

Gotcha, good to know, thanks!

I am still hoping for the "autoplaylist" feature to be added, if possible!

Autoplaylist and playlist editing will be in the next version. In terms of pausing and playing late, it will keep the position for a long time until the background audio either runs garbage collection on itself or you plugin/unplug headphones. I've seem it happen a few times when unplugging and pluggin headphones and un pausing.

Sent from my SGH-i917 using XDA Windows Phone 7 App
22nd June 2012, 01:07 AM   |  #260  
Flag Wheeling, WV

880 posts
Donate to Me
More
Everyone,

I've been working to add new features while trying to tweak others. I hope to have v1.3 ready to push by Tuesday at the latest.

Wish me luck!

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cloud, google music, wp7
Previous Thread Next Thread