I created a submission when I changed my description, the formatting got messed up and I changed a few words. It was sitting there for a few days because it still has to be certified even if you change a description. Well, not the submission has vanished. It's really strange, no certification failed or anything like that, it didn't go through because the wording didn't change, it's just gone, wtf.
edit: oh, I got an invite for early access to the win8 store and asked to port my app so I said I'd look in to it. Yeah, with no SQLCE, that's going to be a problem. Hopefully it gets added or that's a big wtf.