#include <std_disclaimer.h> /* * Your warranty is now void. * * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards, * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you. */
WHAT ARE CPU GOVERNORS AND I/O SCHEDULERS?HOW ARE THEY DIFFERENT? SEE HERE
I DO NOT HAVE THIS DEVICE!!
CRANIUM RC9 RELEASED!
Since dedicated site is currently down,download link is in second post.
Changelogs when i am not feeling lazy
FLASH VIA CWM
To check changelogs for kernel,see my github repo
Kernel Source COde- https://github.com/sakindia123/Cranium_Kernel
Installation for RC8
1. FLash latest stock rom
2. Hard Reset *2767*3855#
3. Feamod Recovery 1.2/1.3/1.4
*First bootup it will take some time to show the homescreen.
Tutorial for installing Cranium RC4
0. First of all download this:
1. unzip the rar
2. start odin (Multi_Downloader_v4.43_with_smd0425.exe)
3. put your phone into the download mode
turn your phone off, then hold volume down+home button+power button until the download mod is open)
4. plugin your phone with the usb
5. pick as ops file the "AriesVE.ops“ in the "Basic-Rom“ folder
6. then klick left at the option "one package"
7. pick as one package: "I9001ZSKP6_I9001OZSKP6_I9001ZSKP6_HOME.tar.md 5" in the "Basic-Rom“ folder
8. klick on start and wait (~5min)
9. your phone should be rebooted, configure it until you can call for example someone
10. turn your phone again off and put it in the download mode again
11. select as ops file "AriesVE.ops“ in the "clockworkmod“ folder
12. make sure you klick on "one package" again, then you pick as "one package" "FeaModRecovery_1.2.tar.md5“ in the "clockworkmod" folder
13. klick on start again
14. copy the "Zips“ folder on your mobile device sdcard, but make sure your usb debbuging is turned on
(settings->applications->development->turn usb debbuging on)
15. if everything is copied, turn your phone again off
16. enter the recovery mode
(by holding the buttons volume-up and power button until the samsung logo appears)
17. navigate with the volume button to "install zip from sdcard“, then to "choose zip from sdcrard“ and find the "zips" folder you put on your mobile device
18. first install the "Root-i9001-Signed.zip“
19. then install the "updateFMR_cfs_1.3.1.zip“
20. then install "signed_Cranium_i9001_2.3.6“
21. your phone should be rebooted, put your phone in the recovery mod again
22. then install the "Cranium_i9001_rc4_fixed_framework.zip“
23. enter the recovery mod again and make a backup
(choose "backup and restore“ then choose "backup“)
24. Enjoy your phone
DO NOT EVER WIPE YOUR DATA!!!!!!
Supported languages on this rom:
albanian, cestina, dansk, deutsch (deutschland,österreich, schweiz), eesti, englisch (australia, ireland, new zaeland, south africa, united kingdom, united states, espanol (espana, estados unidos), francais (france, suisse), hrvatski, icelandic, irish, italiano, kazakh, latviesu, lietuviµ, macedonian, magyarm, nederlands (belgie, nederland), norsk bokmal, polskim, portugues, romana, slovenscina, suomi, svenska, türkce, some cryptal and asiatic langaugaes, but my keyboard cant write it
- Fixed ALL BUGS!
- Better Sound Quality/Clarity
- Limited Overclock to 1920 Mhz for stability
- Highly undervolted to save battery
- U can now set frequency @1863 Mhz and 1920 Mhz
- Added 2 new governors-Lazy And Lionheart
- Reworked The whole rom
- Tun.ko module loaded after startup
- Misc. changes to ramdisk
- Misc. Patches to the kernel
- Changed Default Governor to MinMax
- A couple of new apps
Applied various patches to kernel,including:[*]Software UV/OV(VDD_Stats:Thanks to -snq) support-Feel ur phone is unstable?Increase it with IncrediControl/init.d scripts[*]Overclock from 1804Mhz to 1930Mhz[*]Misc. patches
App Specific Changes:
Added-MIUI locker,Swype,IncrediControl,ES File Explorer,No-Frills Cpu Control,removed MIUI music,Updated DSP Manager,Calculator
Implemented Cranium Kernel-Based on manveru0's Phoenix Kernel with the following additions:
That's all i remember!
- Changed base to XXKPS......so it supports all european languages
- Ported over Label theme by tarunagg
- Implemented new touchscreen module for better touch response
- Added Thunderbolt tweaks by pikachu
- Replaced Swype with ICS Keyboard
- Replaced launcher with stock Aosp one (i think)
- Should Use less ram
- Misc. tweaks like zipalign on boot,ramscript bu fuss132
- Samsung adrenaline shot XIX
- Completely re-designed the rom...it has no relation to previous one
- Packed a few goodies like widgets and apps
- Removed boot-up sounds......
- Better GPS and network connections.....
- Cyanogen Mod Fonts,updated DSP Manager
- Removed useless libs
- Some AOSP apps, and MIUI Music
CHECK CHANGELOGS FOR ACCURATE FEATURES!