Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,785,193 Members 36,594 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] launcher w/ custom docks

Tip us?

syde1020
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 19
Default [Q] launcher w/ custom docks

back on my inc 1 i had a launcher where i purchased a add on for it where i could customize the dock bar background, icons and a few other things. U could go into the dock settings and browse an online library of several different ones u could download but for the life of me i cant remember what the launcher was (i think LP) but i cant find the theme package to download that enabled me to browse and download the different icons/docks. i know u can edit manually but i loved the convenience of having the option to just browse a online library and set it in the actual launcher settings. anyone know what im talking about????? lol

knipp21
Old
Thanks Meter 578
Quote:
Originally Posted by syde1020 View Post
back on my inc 1 i had a launcher where i purchased a add on for it where i could customize the dock bar background, icons and a few other things. U could go into the dock settings and browse an online library of several different ones u could download but for the life of me i cant remember what the launcher was (i think LP) but i cant find the theme package to download that enabled me to browse and download the different icons/docks. i know u can edit manually but i loved the convenience of having the option to just browse a online library and set it in the actual launcher settings. anyone know what im talking about????? lol
https://market.android.com/details?i...uncherproicons

I think this is it. It's what I use with lpp

sent...ah whatever its on there now..
I'm No dev, no need to donate. Just a simple thanks

Follow me on Google Plus!

https://plus.google.com/115380001456117289879/posts