[Guide] Best Way To Flash A Rom Without Having Problems
The best and easiest way to flash a rom without having any bugs or flaws,etc.
follow this to a 'tee' and you will have no problems, guarantee you.
1. Download .rar from link and extract it
2. open odin
3. put pda into the pda, phone into phone (their all in the respective folders)
4. let it finish wiping your phone and everything
5. once your phone boots, back up everything on your internal sd
6. go into settings and do a factory reset then let the phone reboot
7. put the rom you want to flash onto your sd card
8. turn off the phone and go into download mode (both volume buttons then plug in your usb cord.) flash gtg's community kernel. (in the root folder, put that .tar into the pda section) let it finish converting the partions.
9. once it finishes and boots up do this:
turn off phone, then:
using three button method. (volume up, volume down, power button. once you see samsung label release power button and keep holding volume buttons til you see your touch buttons light up, thats the way i figured out when to release them)
10. once the red screen appears, do: wipe data/factory reset, wipe dalvik cache
11. install zip from sd card, choose the rom that you placed onto your sd card