Ask a question

No registration required

[ODIN] Auto-Reboot and F. Reset Time?

OP Hurpdeedurp

25th October 2011, 06:10 AM   |  #1  
OP Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0

1 posts
I apologize if this has been asked before-- I searched for awhile on Google and didn't find any answers.

What do these two respective options do in Odin, exactly, and how do they affect what you're trying to flash? Some people tell you to leave them both checked, others say uncheck one or the other, and others still tell you to uncheck them both.

Thanks!
25th October 2011, 06:27 AM   |  #2  
Flag L.A.
Thanks Meter: 273

1,826 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurpdeedurp

I apologize if this has been asked before-- I searched for awhile on Google and didn't find any answers.

What do these two respective options do in Odin, exactly, and how do they affect what you're trying to flash? Some people tell you to leave them both checked, others say uncheck one or the other, and others still tell you to uncheck them both.

Thanks!

auto reboot does exactly what it says, it'll reboot the phone after flashing.. its best to uncheck this since you should be flashing with the battery in and you don't want the phone restarting after you flash CWM for example

F. reset time I believe has to do with the phones internal counter or record of how many times and when firmware was flashed onto the phone, leaving this checked will reset the counter to 1 which it should be always.. I could be wrong on this one this is just what I've always thought it was

blazing through on my 4G Droid Charge
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anoninja118 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
25th October 2011, 06:48 AM   |  #3  
Thanks Meter: 91

985 posts
More
http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1160580

Might help explain everything in detail.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread