mccmjoon76

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jul 27, 2009
Wooooo !!! Great will test it on my Build and see how it goes :D:D

Thanks for sharing this bro...

mzebrowski13

Jun 23, 2010
Warsaw
Just to be sure, of course I can add files to the zip.rom and change the entry in build.prop before first flashing? :)

daevoq

Jan 12, 2010
ehmm... little question!:) i've done all of the guide.. but.. how can i discover if it really works?:D not any different..

i've Pongster's Cyanogen rom with stock gallery..

tin2404

Just to be sure, of course I can add files to the zip.rom and change the entry in build.prop before first flashing? :)

? there is NO zip file.

As I stated before,follow exactlly procedure.
Unpack
copy
modify
restart.

Because of a lot of work I did not tested editing "on the fly" before flashing.But I presume it would not/yes work,perhaps.So,it is your decision. ;-)

daevoq

Jan 12, 2010
Images comes from the same ROM. ;-)
So,it should or not work depends obviously about installed applications and running system processes

well.. but on your first post you have two images for comparsion.. how can i test if it really works on my rom?:) some advice? or i need two Leo?:D

mzebrowski13

Jun 23, 2010
Warsaw
? there is NO zip file.

As I stated before,follow exactlly procedure.
Unpack
copy
modify
restart.

Because of a lot of work I did not tested editing "on the fly" before flashing.But I presume it would not/yes work,perhaps.So,it is your decision. ;-)

:) I know, I know ... I would like to add modifications in build.prop and two unpacked files to the rom before the first installation. Overall this is what I am doing now but I wonder whether the new entry in build.prop I can put anywhere? Are lines of text are not in a some specific order?

YZ

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 24, 2010
Great news :)

Sent from my HD2 using xda premium

neerajp

Mar 1, 2011
How do i check if there is any difference? I did the process and can't see anything changed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts