Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,742,696 Members 37,796 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[Q] Xperia Neo 2.3.4 (4.0.2.A.0.42) root?

Tip us?
 
svrl
Old
#1  
svrl's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Istanbul
Lightbulb [Q] Xperia Neo 2.3.4 (4.0.2.A.0.42) root?

Hi guys,

I've update my phone to 4.0.2.A.0.42 (2.3.4) today.

I want to root my phone without downgrade. I've read some 2.3.4 rooting topics but not work for me. For example: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...70&postcount=2

Waiting your help
 
svrl
Old
#2  
svrl's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Istanbul
Ok, problem solved

I've use doomkernel: http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1197263
 
nexus2515
Old
#3  
nexus2515's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 534
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Hey, can you tell mebwhat changes are there in 4.0.2 ??
Does it brings usb support for OTG ?
AND HOWS the cammera quality

Sent from my Xperi e using XDA app
Donate to my paypal acc. if I helped you & if u can't, atleast hit the thanx button
Dont Be SmaRt WeN Yo Are NOtt

Current Dvice~Samsung GalaxY NotE 2 MetalliC

Ultimate handset..

Earlier Dvices~
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro Mk16i
LG Optimus 2X with CM7-kangD by temasek << Second Fav fone
HTC sensation
SE xperiA NEΦ
HTC NexusOne>>my fav yet
Nokia 5800 XM
 
svrl
Old
#4  
svrl's Avatar
Junior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 13
Posts: 25
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Istanbul
I'm a newbie user. I've used 2.3.3 only 2 or 3 days

Camera looks the same. But I can't zoom on 2.3.3 while video recording. Now it's working
 
nexus2515
Old
#5  
nexus2515's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 534
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by svrl View Post
I'm a newbie user. I've used 2.3.3 only 2 or 3 days

Camera looks the same. But I can't zoom on 2.3.3 while video recording. Now it's working
Tell me the max size of images you get

Sent from my Xperi e using XDA app
Donate to my paypal acc. if I helped you & if u can't, atleast hit the thanx button
Dont Be SmaRt WeN Yo Are NOtt

Current Dvice~Samsung GalaxY NotE 2 MetalliC

Ultimate handset..

Earlier Dvices~
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro Mk16i
LG Optimus 2X with CM7-kangD by temasek << Second Fav fone
HTC sensation
SE xperiA NEΦ
HTC NexusOne>>my fav yet
Nokia 5800 XM
 
kirbygonzalo
Old
#6  
kirbygonzalo's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 27
Posts: 189
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Dubai

 
DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by nexus2515 View Post
Hey, can you tell mebwhat changes are there in 4.0.2 ??
Does it brings usb support for OTG ?
AND HOWS the cammera quality

Sent from my Xperi e using XDA app
Donate to my paypal acc. if I helped you & if u can't, atleast hit the thanx button
it is not supported the usb otg only what i founded change is the wifi... it is more better.... try using the doom kernel. and install Q5 usb... it will work usb otg... i try external HD and it works but drain battery fast........ try it....
 
nexus2515
Old
#7  
nexus2515's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 53
Posts: 534
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Chandigarh
Quote:
Originally Posted by kirbygonzalo View Post
it is not supported the usb otg only what i founded change is the wifi... it is more better.... try using the doom kernel. and install Q5 usb... it will work usb otg... i try external HD and it works but drain battery fast........ try it....
I've already tried that way, but doomkernel drains battery 6X faster, and, i can't tolerate that

Tell me about max image size you get and also if this update is worth flashing ??


Sent from my Xperi e using XDA app
Donate to my paypal acc. if I helped you & if u can't, atleast hit the thanx button
Dont Be SmaRt WeN Yo Are NOtt

Current Dvice~Samsung GalaxY NotE 2 MetalliC

Ultimate handset..

Earlier Dvices~
Samsung Galaxy S2 GT-I9100
Sony Ericsson Xperia Pro Mk16i
LG Optimus 2X with CM7-kangD by temasek << Second Fav fone
HTC sensation
SE xperiA NEΦ
HTC NexusOne>>my fav yet
Nokia 5800 XM
 
Xperianeo
Old
#8  
Member
Thanks Meter 1
Posts: 67
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: h tĩnh
Hello everybody! I'm using the 2.3.3 rooted. I want to have the lasted fw with root. If i use seus then how to root it?
 
del1701
Old
#9  
del1701's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 89
Posts: 580
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: SE London
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xperianeo View Post
Hello everybody! I'm using the 2.3.3 rooted. I want to have the lasted fw with root. If i use seus then how to root it?
Update via seus then use this to root, I did and it works a treat.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...php?p=18777881
 
NerdiX
Old
#10  
Member
Thanks Meter 15
Posts: 70
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Vratsa
Flashtool version 0.4.2.0 with same exploit zergRush, but Doom's method posted above is simplest one click solution.

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


TRENDING IN THEMER...