Welcome to XDA

Search to go directly to your device's forum

Register an account

Unlock full posting privileges

Ask a question

No registration required
Post Reply

[Reference] Interactive Phone Modification [GUIDE]

OP pstevep

6th May 2012, 04:16 PM   |  #3811  
ssojyeti2's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag North Miami Beach
Thanks Meter: 2,683
 
3,101 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by fernando sor

Please do some footwork before you post. It took me all of two minutes to find these images in the tapatalk app.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using xda premium

Are you talking about the grey boxes or about the icons in them? I'll check it out but those grey boxes are in multiple applications for me so I figured they were in framework because they were fine before I edited framework. Maybe it was the icons I messed up. I'll go check. Thanks for looking...

And for the signal bars I've checked up and down systemUI twice and couldn't find them. I could only find ones with 4 and 6 bars. The one pictured has 5. I was hoping you'd know the name but whatever I'm just going to check again...
Last edited by ssojyeti2; 6th May 2012 at 04:20 PM.
6th May 2012, 08:09 PM   |  #3812  
fernando sor's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag north of the wall
Thanks Meter: 5,481
 
9,462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ssojyeti2

Are you talking about the grey boxes or about the icons in them? I'll check it out but those grey boxes are in multiple applications for me so I figured they were in framework because they were fine before I edited framework. Maybe it was the icons I messed up. I'll go check. Thanks for looking...

And for the signal bars I've checked up and down systemUI twice and couldn't find them. I could only find ones with 4 and 6 bars. The one pictured has 5. I was hoping you'd know the name but whatever I'm just going to check again...

I assumed you meant the icons. Im still not sure. The icons are in tapatalk. The menus well that depends. It looks like your running gb. If that's the case I THINK there in framework-res drawables. It's an xml. Menu_selector I believe.
That's for sense 3.5. 3.0 are images in framework-res i believe.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
Last edited by fernando sor; 6th May 2012 at 08:42 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to fernando sor For This Useful Post: [ View ]
6th May 2012, 08:14 PM   |  #3813  
fernando sor's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Flag north of the wall
Thanks Meter: 5,481
 
9,462 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2010
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee4fun

To the guy looking for the signal bars are in systemUI. hah I had to change those myself.

Now for any ICS pros any reason why the all the stat icons show smaller now??? They where fine before the ICS upgrade. Please see attachment.

Good question. I think unless we can see what they looked like before with gb it will be difficult to answer. I haven't looked but Im assuming the ics leak for the evo 3d does not have the higher resolution folder xdpi.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2
6th May 2012, 09:03 PM   |  #3814  
il Duce's Avatar
Recognized Developer / Contributor / Themer / Retired Moderator
Flag Twin Cities, MN
Thanks Meter: 16,445
 
16,696 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2009
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mikee4fun

Well in the htcdialer there is a dialer.png which I already changed and nothing happened. There is a navipanel icon, I did not change but that is 164x164 I highly doubt it is that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverxbv2

There's 2 in phone also. Dialer.PNG and ic- launcher something. I looked at mine and I changed them all so i cant remember.

Is this for the 3d ics leak? What drawable folders do you have. We have hdpi and xhdpi on the Rezound. Sometimes they're not necessarily controlled by the right resolution folder

Sent from my ADR6425LVW

Bump, any luck? I can't find it either
7th May 2012, 03:31 AM   |  #3815  
thesparky007's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 927
 
1,663 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2008
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by il Duce

Bump, any luck? I can't find it either

its not in skins?
7th May 2012, 06:41 AM   |  #3816  
silverxbv2's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 965
 
1,887 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by thesparky007

its not in skins?

No. It's one of the icons for either phone or dialer

Sent from my ADR6425LVW
8th May 2012, 12:12 PM   |  #3817  
aedon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin Tx
Thanks Meter: 223
 
526 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Click image for larger version

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1336471867493.jpg
Views:	93
Size:	100.0 KB
ID:	1048265

Quick opinion guys, stock numbers. Should I skin them too or leave them as is,
Oh and should I add more opacity to the bg?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
8th May 2012, 01:08 PM   |  #3818  
Ajthescot's Avatar
Recognized Themer
Thanks Meter: 2,320
 
1,134 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2010
Donate to Me
Quote:
Originally Posted by aedon

Attachment 1048265

Quick opinion guys, stock numbers. Should I skin them too or leave them as is,
Oh and should I add more opacity to the bg?

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium

Comes down to personal preference mate.
I would say change them. Something glossy, embossed.

for the flip try drawing them as one piece and convert to the two parts. Makes for a nicer join. And no mirrored top flip.
Unless you want that look that is

I done this flip as one piece and chopped it into the two parts


Just an opinion mate but I think they come out better.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Ajthescot For This Useful Post: [ View ]
8th May 2012, 05:53 PM   |  #3819  
aedon's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Austin Tx
Thanks Meter: 223
 
526 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajthescot

Comes down to personal preference mate.
I would say change them. Something glossy, embossed.

for the flip try drawing them as one piece and convert to the two parts. Makes for a nicer join. And no mirrored top flip.
Unless you want that look that is

I done this flip as one piece and chopped it into the two parts


Just an opinion mate but I think they come out better.

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using Tapatalk 2

Thanks.
The flip is more or less how I was going for, this was just a first run through.

It's my first m10 attempt.

I agree that embossed numbers might be best.
Ill will see how that looks later on today.

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to aedon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
9th May 2012, 06:08 AM   |  #3820  
Mikee4fun's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag California
Thanks Meter: 198
 
1,071 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2004
More
4G! png resource location
I am trying to locate the 4G! icon location which the following I circled is located. Can anyone point me to the proper apk?


Thanks in advance
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	34.0 KB
ID:	1049877  

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
#noobthemers, badseed owns your mom!, fern likes your mom, help thread, knowledge is power!, learn nao d3rp, read read read!!! then ask!, sup duce, this is where bad seeds grow!
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes