Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,772,636 Members 53,093 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: ics or hc soft menu keys and system settings icons
Stock HC menu and system settings 30 7.63%
Stock ICS menu and system settings 363 92.37%
Voters: 393. You may not vote on this poll

[Super Tweaked][vB2.9.1 Odexed][CM7 XRON-ified][Updated 01/03/2012]

Tip us?

Mystikal57
Old
(Last edited by Mystikal57; 10th December 2011 at 12:17 PM.)
Thanks Meter 28
can anyone test the last chainfire 3d drivers ?
i have made differents tests and i see ma/h decrease from 100ma to 25-30 in sleep without wifi

Sent from my Touchpad using xda premium

dtwconsulting
Old
Thanks Meter 3
First off...thanks

Overall it seems pretty good and most games play well. My only problem is what other people have stated, the voice and video in netflix goes out of sync and sometimes the video stops and the audio continues..eventually it will FC. Don't recall this issue with A3. Keep up the good work and will look forward to the next update.

Sent from my SPH-D710 using XDA App

Bharakrama
Old
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
How are you testing this?

---------- Post added at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

Has anyone else noticed wi-fi not turning off when the screen goes off? Mine never seems to disconnect with the screen off. Does it take a certain amount of time after the screen goes off for wifi to disconnect?
When I woke up in the morning I noticed that the wireless activity light was flashing as if someone was using it. As I knew no one was using my wireless network and thought that it was someone trying to gain access to it, I turned the router off and went to work. When I came home after work I decided to turn the router on again and noticed that after a minute the activity light was flashing like it was in the morning. I checked my phone's and turned off the wireless and it was still active. I checked my router for connected devices and saw that my Touchpad was connected. I checked the running applications and turned them off one at a time to see which one was causing the issue. Once I got to the email app and turned it off, the wireless activity ceased. I started the email app again and the activity started. I opened the email app and went into server settings and I thought there could be an issue with how it polls for emails (It was set to Push just like I have it on my phone) and I changed it to every 5 minutes and the wireless activity stopped. I switched it back to Push and the wireless activity resumed. That's how I figured out it was the email app.

Phone: Google Nexus 4
ROM: Stock | Recovery: Stock | Root Guide: [ROOT][CWM] Root Nexus 4 & Install Official ClockworkMod Recovery

Tablet: HP Touchpad 32 GB
ROM: Unofficial CM9 with working camera 20120926 | Root Guide:CyanogenMod HP Touchpad: Full Update Guide

Phone: T-Mobile G2 (retired)
Phone: T-Mobile G1 (retired)

SuperWipeG2+ and Guhl's EFS GPS fix
SuperWipeG2+EXT4

Please THANK those who have been helpful
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bharakrama For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

flashypants
Old
Thanks Meter 25
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharakrama View Post
When I woke up in the morning I noticed that the wireless activity light was flashing as if someone was using it. As I knew no one was using my wireless network and thought that it was someone trying to gain access to it, I turned the router off and went to work. When I came home after work I decided to turn the router on again and noticed that after a minute the activity light was flashing like it was in the morning. I checked my phone's and turned off the wireless and it was still active. I checked my router for connected devices and saw that my Touchpad was connected. I checked the running applications and turned them off one at a time to see which one was causing the issue. Once I got to the email app and turned it off, the wireless activity ceased. I started the email app again and the activity started. I opened the email app and went into server settings and I thought there could be an issue with how it polls for emails (It was set to Push just like I have it on my phone) and I changed it to every 5 minutes and the wireless activity stopped. I switched it back to Push and the wireless activity resumed. That's how I figured out it was the email app.
So does anyone know if email.apk is essential to the system? If we don't use it i.e. only use gmail, we can get rid...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App

pwnst*r
Old
Thanks Meter 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
Just go to his download page and it's the one with the most recent date.
Name Last modification Size Download Count MD5
CM_7.1_XRONified_v3.3.1.zip 1 day ago 170 MB 2400

CM_7.1_XRONified_v3.3.2.zip 1 day ago 172 MB 1342

CM_7.1_XRONified_v3.3.zip 1 day ago 170 MB 1095

CM_7.1_XRONified_vB1.1.zip 1 day ago 183 MB 1728

CM_7.1_XRONified_vB1.2.zip 1 day ago 193 MB 2341

CM_7.1_XRONified_vB1.zip 1 day ago 191 MB 921

Which is...
.:HTC Supersonic | Kernel: 2.6.35.10-gc0a661b | ROM: Synergy(RC2):.

Leoisright
Old
Recognized Developer - OP
Thanks Meter 6887

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by flashypants View Post
So does anyone know if email.apk is essential to the system? If we don't use it i.e. only use gmail, we can get rid...

Sent from my Desire HD using XDA App
Pretty sure you don't need it.

Sent from my EVO 3D using tapatalk
Device: Samsung Note 2 and Samsung Nexus 10
Device: Microsoft Surface
Device: Samsung Tab 3 7"
ROM: S5 4.4.2 w/note 3 mods
Kernel: Stock

Nexus 10 Developement

Have helped with many mods and roms over the past 4 years. Devices I've helped include Evo 4G, Evo 4G LTE, Evo 3D, Note 2, HP Touchpad, and Nexus 10

Many thanks to Myn, Virus, Chubbzlou, Ewalk, TMartin, TommyTomatoe, CM, Sac, Platty, XDA, and so many more for helping me over the years to refine my skills

Leoisright
Old
Thanks Meter 6887

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnst*r View Post

Which is...
Sorry, had to reupload all the zip the other night. It's vb1.2

I will start putting the date in the name to make less confusion.

Nexus 10 Developement

Have helped with many mods and roms over the past 4 years. Devices I've helped include Evo 4G, Evo 4G LTE, Evo 3D, Note 2, HP Touchpad, and Nexus 10

Many thanks to Myn, Virus, Chubbzlou, Ewalk, TMartin, TommyTomatoe, CM, Sac, Platty, XDA, and so many more for helping me over the years to refine my skills

Krunk_Kracker
Old
Thanks Meter 652

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by pwnst*r View Post

Which is...
B1.2

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk
+Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - CM11+

Bharakrama
Old
(Last edited by Bharakrama; 10th December 2011 at 02:47 PM.)
Thanks Meter 28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright View Post
Pretty sure you don't need it.

You don't need the email.apk but I use it for my work email. That's the only reason since it can connect to the Exchange at work. For any other email other than Gmail I use K-9. I just thought that this was weird and figured it would be best to say something about it.

The download link doesn't appear to be working in the first post.

Phone: Google Nexus 4
ROM: Stock | Recovery: Stock | Root Guide: [ROOT][CWM] Root Nexus 4 & Install Official ClockworkMod Recovery

Tablet: HP Touchpad 32 GB
ROM: Unofficial CM9 with working camera 20120926 | Root Guide:CyanogenMod HP Touchpad: Full Update Guide

Phone: T-Mobile G2 (retired)
Phone: T-Mobile G1 (retired)

SuperWipeG2+ and Guhl's EFS GPS fix
SuperWipeG2+EXT4

Please THANK those who have been helpful

Leoisright
Old
Thanks Meter 6887

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bharakrama View Post
You don't need the email.apk but I use it for my work email. That's the only reason since it can connect to the Exchange at work. For any other email other than Gmail I use K-9. I just thought that this was weird and figured it would be best to say something about it.
Well if the email.apk is causing issues I will look at it myself and change it to k-9 or another email. I did change out the setup wizard for the next build and a few other things from a HC device. I will be working tonight on more hc stuff

Nexus 10 Developement

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Leoisright For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
Tags
smooth and fast - it rocks
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe