lpjzfan2005
Old
Thanks Meter 127
Quote:
Originally Posted by thi3um View Post
hy guys is this zip include gapps?
Yes sir it does

Sent from my PG86100 using xda premium
WAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPP!! !!!!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=td_-syaHl2M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JJmqCKtJnxM

thi3um
Old
Thanks Meter 31
ok thanks man
Thi3um (sorry for my english)

HP Touchpad SCHIZOID all-in-one (CM10+AOKP M1+PA 2.55)

ambrar12
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Meh I'm "downgrading" to xronified. Opera Mobile absolutely sucks on ICS (not exclusive to Touchpad). It's my favorite browser, which is what I mostly use the tablet for.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawinkley1 View Post
Long time phone flasher (TP2, EvoShift and now Epic), 1st time Touchpad and thought I wrecked my sh*t...saved me Leo. Many thanks (and my computer geek latest and greatest brother is BLOWN away by my TP running Buttery Bisquit... beautiful work.
Uh... what file exactly? I looked back in the comments and I couldn't find anything.

I tried installing xronified 2.9 from CWM Recovery, but there's no Xronified boot image. Choosing the "CyanogenMod" boot name seems to boot Xronified, but despite booting to the alien at the beginning of setting up your account, I get tons of errors and can't continue by clicking on the alien's body.

Also the CM9 splash screen comes up right after the XRON splash screen. I'm soooo confused.

How do I properly downgrade and get rid of the myriad boot names on my boot up screen? I don't even know how to access the boot folder from CWM.

detdett
Old
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter 832
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrar12 View Post
Meh I'm "downgrading" to xronified. Opera Mobile absolutely sucks on ICS (not exclusive to Touchpad). It's my favorite browser, which is what I mostly use the tablet for.

---------- Post added at 05:12 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:35 AM ----------

Uh... what file exactly? I looked back in the comments and I couldn't find anything.

I tried installing xronified 2.9 from CWM Recovery, but there's no Xronified boot image. Choosing the "CyanogenMod" boot name seems to boot Xronified, but despite booting to the alien at the beginning of setting up your account, I get tons of errors and can't continue by clicking on the alien's body.

Also the CM9 splash screen comes up right after the XRON splash screen. I'm soooo confused.

How do I properly downgrade and get rid of the myriad boot names on my boot up screen? I don't even know how to access the boot folder from CWM.
Then you should go back to webos

Sent from my Touchpad using Tapatalk

b.huss2
Old
Thanks Meter 370
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrar12 View Post

sounds like things are a little mixed up right now. try ACMEUninstall to remove android and start fresh. i think that will remove the moboot entries as well.

lewmur
Old
Thanks Meter 35
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.huss2 View Post
sounds like things are a little mixed up right now. try ACMEUninstall to remove android and start fresh. i think that will remove the moboot entries as well.
That's correct. You can't "downgrade" from ICS to CM7 without first running ACMEUninstaller. Well, I guess you can but if you do you get errors popping up all over the place. Been there. Done that. Have the t-shirt.

Krunk_Kracker
Old
Thanks Meter 646

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by lewmur View Post
That's correct. You can't "downgrade" from ICS to CM7 without first running ACMEUninstaller. Well, I guess you can but if you do you get errors popping up all over the place. Been there. Done that. Have the t-shirt.
That's not true at all...I do it on my phone regularly.

There's stable GB builds, but just alpha ICS builds, so I'll sometimes try the ICS builds when they are released to test them, and then flash back to GB...never had a problem.
+Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - CM11+

life
Old
Thanks Meter 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
That's not true at all...I do it on my phone regularly.

There's stable GB builds, but just alpha ICS builds, so I'll sometimes try the ICS builds when they are released to test them, and then flash back to GB...never had a problem.
yes but with your phone your not using moboot, so when you restart your phone it loads whatever rom you have, where as when you start touchpad, it loads moboot and you choose either recovery, webos, or the rom you have installed. and if you flashed the latest ICS from leo and crew, i think it automatically removed entries in moboot. So ACMEuninstall, and then start fresh.
My Devices
Verizon LG G2-related forums
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III-related forums
Hp Touchpad-related forums
Sprint HTC Evo 4G (OG)-related forums
don't waste the post, just click the button!!
The Following User Says Thank You to life For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

Krunk_Kracker
Old
Thanks Meter 646

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by life_420 View Post
yes but with your phone your not using moboot, so when you restart your phone it loads whatever rom you have, where as when you start touchpad, it loads moboot and you choose either recovery, webos, or the rom you have installed. and if you flashed the latest ICS from leo and crew, i think it automatically removed entries in moboot. So ACMEuninstall, and then start fresh.
Ahh, you meant TP specific. Apologies, I'll just leave now.
+Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1 - CM11+

life
Old
Thanks Meter 736
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krunk_Kracker View Post
Ahh, you meant TP specific. Apologies, I'll just leave now.
lol dont leave...
My Devices
Verizon LG G2-related forums
Sprint Samsung Galaxy S III-related forums
Hp Touchpad-related forums
Sprint HTC Evo 4G (OG)-related forums
don't waste the post, just click the button!!

Tags
smooth and fast - it rocks
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe