Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,810,588 Members 45,877 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum
View Poll Results: ics or hc soft menu keys and system settings icons
Stock HC menu and system settings 30 7.63%
Stock ICS menu and system settings 363 92.37%
Voters: 393. You may not vote on this poll

[Super Tweaked][vB2.9.1 Odexed][CM7 XRON-ified][Updated 01/03/2012]

Tip us?

colin_404
Old
Thanks Meter 59
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer987 View Post
Just finished watching it and all is working well!!! The Rom seems a little laggy. Guess it needs to settle over time??
I liked it even kind of miss it .But still have a couple of nand backups so easy to go back for a while.

stringer987
Old
Thanks Meter 3
How can I add a slide to unlock screen???

lowetax
Old
Thanks Meter 1,427
Quote:
Originally Posted by stringer987 View Post
How can I add a slide to unlock screen???
sorry, too busy to remember what i did, but i have this !

can't you enable lockscreen in settings ?
7 seats taken on my Android bus ...
► Samsung GALAXY S III (Sprint) Team Sonic FreeGS3 JB v3.0.0
► HTC EVO 4G LTE Viper4G with Jelly Beans v3.0.1
► HP Touchpad Tablet (32 GB) Classicnerd ICS Butta HD
► ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Tablet with Dock Revolver 4.1.1 ICS
► HTC OG EVO SUPERSONIC HTC EVO 3D SHOOTER NOOK COLOR

Izeltokatl
Old
(Last edited by Izeltokatl; 11th February 2012 at 07:12 AM.)
Thanks Meter 100
my market app gives me a tablet category....? I didn't customize anything to enable it.was there immediately after fleshing this rom.is there another tablet market function im missing?

Sent from my GT-i9100 using Tapatalk

lzhikai1994
Old
Thanks Meter 18
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izeltokatl View Post
my market app gives me a tablet category....? I didn't customize anything to enable it.was there immediately after fleshing this rom.is there another tablet mag jet function im missing?

Isn't yours a tablet

Samsung Galaxy Note 1
Android 4.3, CyanogenMod Installer(ed)

HP TouchPad
OaT Christmas Gift (Android 4.1), WebOs

Batch APK install script (Via USB or ADBWIRELESS) by me | Click on Thanks if I helped you

Izeltokatl
Old
Thanks Meter 100
Quote:
Originally Posted by lzhikai1994 View Post
Isn't yours a tablet

Yes I was referring to the person above saying they could not get the tablet market apps.

Sent from my android touchpad.

Prey521
Old
Thanks Meter 50
With the ceasing of dev for this ROM, I've finally decided to jump on the ICS bandwagon. While ICS has it's issues, I no longer have the tons of SD card issues I had with CM7 so I don't mind dealing with the CM9 issues since I know that the CM7 issues probably won't be resolved! See you guys on the other side!

tbob18
Old
(Last edited by tbob18; 11th February 2012 at 10:19 PM.)
Thanks Meter 355

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Originally Posted by ambrar12 View Post
Meh I'm "downgrading" to xronified. Opera Mobile absolutely sucks on ICS (not exclusive to Touchpad). It's my favorite browser, which is what I mostly use the tablet for.
Opera runs great for me on 0.6, at least as fast as it was on XRON. Try setting the Up Threshold to 35% in SetCPU (Advanced > Up Threshold), should speed things up a bit.

The only problem I have had is the lack of Flash (or properly working Flash).

Edit: Oh yeah, forgot to mention - Opera 11.5.5 is horrible on ICS, make sure you are running 10.5.3.

Chromatic
Old
(Last edited by Chromatic; 17th February 2012 at 03:57 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Hi,

I am using CM7 XRONified vB2.9.1 (odex_01032012.zip) since a few months, and I have tried back to WebOS. Then a nice power down + reboot, back to CM7... but the system is looping on the splashscreen.
I have tried to power down, 5, 10 , 50 seconds, with no luck... it still buggy !

Does anyone experienced this thing, and had a solution how to shut it down ?
Thanks in advance !

Edit: I have tried some things
- plugging the power supply -> nothing happened
- plugging the USB to a computer -> a "removable disk" appeared, but unreachable, and a zero size

Seems I have to wait 'till the battery drains up !?

EDIT-2 : power + central button + vol. UP during a few seconds.
Maybe this can helps someone else
HTC Desire GSM - MIUI
HP Touchpad - XRON CM7 Deox

rasit_aksu
Old
Thanks Meter 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leoisright View Post

*Photo by jzen*

First and foremost there is a huge amount of credit that goes to Cyanogen(mod) for getting us Android booting up on the Touchpad. There are some small tweaks made to it to give a speed boost.

For those having issues with wifi, please click HEREor HERE for information regarding the HP Touchpad connectivity issues. PLEASE DON"T COMMENT IN THREAD OVER ALREADY KNOWN ISSUES...

Please read this page before you decide to ask a questions in the thread. While we are all willing to help, please understand that it may have been asked many times before. READ HERE

LINK

This is debloated and fast...

Changelog 1/3/2012

* Fixed Browser install
* Fixed Terminal install
* Fixed HP Printer app
* Fixed Quickpic
* Added Sportscaster (cool tablet app)
* Added ICS Launcher
* Added weather widget
* Updated all apps in Market
* This is a system pull from my touchpad with everything working. If anything doesn't work please report so we can address them. This is slightly bloated but look at reverendkjr's YouTube video in post 2 for a how to uninstall.

If you are coming from vB2.9 deodex, you simply wipe cache and dalvik, flash and reboot.

If you are coming from Odex you have two options.

* Factory reset and wipe cache/dalvik, reboot recovery and flash rom. Preferred.
or
* Using root explorer app, goto system/app and delete the browser odex and terminal odex files then you can wipe cache/dalvik, reboot recovery, and flash ROM.

It's known that the system may reboot a couple times after you set it up. Let it settle in and the reboots should stop. It's still organizing the system some. If it continues, please report it.

This is smooth as butta.....

Changelog 1/1/2012

You must factory reset and wipe all for vB2.9. Too many edits to flash on top. Also, its best to reinstall apps one by one not use backup for optimal experience. The more you wipe, the better you will be. Reboot after you set up to activate the sq mods.

Changelog 12/25/2011

* This has bloat. either deal with it, or don't download...please don't ask anymore how to debloat. This has been covered many many times.
* For some, after you set up gmail, market app icon will apear, if not, reboot and should take care of it.
* Odex app (allows you to odex it yourself)
* Google Music built for the tablet
* ICS google search
* Syndicate ICS launcher (additional)
* DolphinHD Browser
* Wifi Buddy and wifi toggle widget
* Removed Stock Browser
* Remove Gallary3D replace with Quickpic
* Odexed now
* ICS menu soft keys (stock sdk)
* Different keyboard (blue and better in my oppinion)
* New battery icons (thanks to HO!NO! CM7 rom)
(also thanks to jbird for pointing this rom out to me, team syndicate for making a sweet rom)
* Zipalign system, data, and framework on boot FINALLY!
* Increased Net buffer tweaks
* Read ahead sets to 3072
* Moved Dalvik-cache to /cache now on boot
* Updated all apks
* Market 3.4.4
* Internet Speed Tweaks
* Disabled IO Stats
* Defrags database files
* ICS Nexus bootanimation
* Tweak build.prop
* Added File Manager to support apps in system
* Tweaked media.profile more for better response
* 1% battery mod (thanks hurtz777)
* Flashable thru recovery now
* Fix SOD issue
* Default allow unknown apps to install
* Opted pngs

**Huge props to MiSfit for helping me understand and getting these tweaks working right.

Screen Shots belows

Attachment 825926Attachment 825927Attachment 825928

Special Thanks

================================================== ================================================

To all those who donate Thank you!, CM team, TMartin, Myn, Virus, Misfit, tommytomatoe, dalgarin, hurtz777, ickna11, Chubbzlou, zone23, Team Syndicate, jzen

================================================== ================================================

For those who choose to continue and use this fine ROM, its at your risk. It has been tested over and over.

There has been an over whelming amound of emails, PM, requesting the link to be brought back. So now that you have it, enjoy it please. Just remember, tons of hours were invested.

For those who would like to donate, it's greatly appreciated. if you don't, hit the thanks button. well over 35,000 downloads happened in a couple short weeks so we know it's popular. I love my TP and will continue to work on this. Just remember, if you are here to complain about why I included Apps you don't use, move on! If you are here to b*tch, move on! If you are here to help, you are welcome to stay for the long haul

Run the microphone, please?

Tags
smooth and fast - it rocks
THREAD CLOSED
Subscribe