Post Reply

[THEMES][MODS] The EVO Classic Page - 12.30.2011

OP tommytomatoe

11th February 2012, 12:30 PM   |  #441  
jessesse's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag KC
Thanks Meter: 273
 
666 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2010
More
Pink theme here --->http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...lassic Pink v1

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to jessesse For This Useful Post: [ View ]
26th February 2012, 08:55 PM   |  #442  
moseso's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Hopkins, MN, USA
Thanks Meter: 56
 
198 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
My Screens
Took me a long time to finally change from Sprint Lovers ROM 3.70.651.1
I had it just the way I wanted it -- and it took a long time to do that.
(Definitely NOT a flashaholic -- but I do like to tinker with it.)

Supermagic Preview 0.0.6
Linalata's Legendary Classic Theme
Simi Clock & Simi Folders
My own favorite default phone pic
&, of course, my splash screen
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-03_16-39-38.jpg
Views:	302
Size:	49.7 KB
ID:	934859   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-03-03_16-39-51.jpg
Views:	304
Size:	59.2 KB
ID:	934860   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-26_14-57-37.jpg
Views:	297
Size:	47.4 KB
ID:	934861   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-26_13-22-03.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	56.5 KB
ID:	934862   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-26_13-22-32.jpg
Views:	268
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	934864  

Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-26_13-48-04.jpg
Views:	258
Size:	44.6 KB
ID:	934866   Click image for larger version

Name:	2012-02-26_13-26-00.jpg
Views:	253
Size:	46.4 KB
ID:	934869   Click image for larger version

Name:	Moses.2.jpg
Views:	211
Size:	166.8 KB
ID:	950461  
Last edited by moseso; 16th March 2012 at 07:35 PM.
27th February 2012, 03:29 PM   |  #443  
Senior Member
Flag Twin Cities
Thanks Meter: 22
 
504 posts
Join Date:Joined: Nov 2008
More
Specific Theme
Hi, all
Hope someone can help me with this. My wifi connection was having an issue so had to reflash the Rom. Now I can't fine the theme I was using. Have tried all the themes on my sd, and, oddly enough, I seem to be missing one. It's a blue tinged theme that has two tomatoes on the transparent lockscreen. Sound familiar to anyone?

Edit: Found it. Classic Underground by PHE-NOM.
Last edited by revcp; 27th February 2012 at 07:31 PM.
27th February 2012, 07:21 PM   |  #444  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 9
 
160 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
I flashed one of the classic lockbar screens. How do I remove the old lock screen that shows Sprint, the date and time? Here is a picture.



Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL


Never mind, I figured it had something to do with the theme I was using, I just restored back to original.
Last edited by coogrrr94; 27th February 2012 at 07:48 PM.
15th March 2012, 07:26 PM   |  #445  
rodohmes's Avatar
Senior Member
St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 158
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Is there a way to go back to the original Classic theme without re-flashing the whole ROM? I tried the option in the Classic Updater about "back to the way it was", but when it tried to apply it in recovery it keeps saying there's an error. TIA guys.

Sent from my Classic EVO using Tapatalk
15th March 2012, 07:48 PM   |  #446  
tuscolavol's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Benton, AR
Thanks Meter: 481
 
1,333 posts
Join Date:Joined: May 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by rodohmes

Is there a way to go back to the original Classic theme without re-flashing the whole ROM? I tried the option in the Classic Updater about "back to the way it was", but when it tried to apply it in recovery it keeps saying there's an error. TIA guys.

Sent from my Classic EVO using Tapatalk

Don't know of this is what you're asking but you can just wipe both caches and reflash the rom. You'll keep all your settings, apps. I think you'll have to re-apply any widgets to your screen. And, of course, you'll lose any mods and themes.

Sent from my EVO
15th March 2012, 07:57 PM   |  #447  
rodohmes's Avatar
Senior Member
St. Louis
Thanks Meter: 158
 
501 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by tuscolavol

Don't know of this is what you're asking but you can just wipe both caches and reflash the rom. You'll keep all your settings, apps. I think you'll have to re-apply any widgets to your screen. And, of course, you'll lose any mods and themes.

Sent from my EVO

I didn't realize that all those things would stay unaffected.

For some reason I was getting the signature verification error, so I toggled that option and it worked like a charm (never knew what that did, until now, haha).

Sent from my Classic EVO using Tapatalk
18th March 2012, 07:23 PM   |  #448  
Member
Thanks Meter: 1
 
42 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jan 2011
Is there anyway I can remove the transparency in the app drawer and notification pulldown and keep everything solid? I tried doing it by myself... but created something that ended up crashing everything!
19th May 2012, 10:40 PM   |  #449  
moose1313's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 230
 
558 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
Love Zipthemer
Hey guys loving zipthemer, on v 0.9 trying to find all mods that can be applied with zipthemer, Im finding some on one page two more on another, is there any one area that has all mods for classic...i have not been able to get classic updater to work. I can download mods but after i press apply nothing happens it says its suppose to reboot but it doesnt, updater does have superuser permission but like i said love zipthemer
19th May 2012, 10:53 PM   |  #450  
Mongo23ny's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Long Island
Thanks Meter: 875
 
1,466 posts
Join Date:Joined: Sep 2011
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by moose1313

Hey guys loving zipthemer, on v 0.9 trying to find all mods that can be applied with zipthemer, Im finding some on one page two more on another, is there any one area that has all mods for classic...i have not been able to get classic updater to work. I can download mods but after i press apply nothing happens it says its suppose to reboot but it doesnt, updater does have superuser permission but like i said love zipthemer

Not sure classic updater works on v09, it's kind of a preview. When v1.0 comes out, everything will work.

Sent from my Classic EVO using Tapatalk 2

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes