Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,813,143 Members 53,959 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Juggernaut v5.0 [New Samsung ICS Style Lockscreen!][Team Kang][2.18.2012]

Tip us?

zkid2010
Old
Thanks Meter 55
Quote:
Originally Posted by leshake View Post
I see it as an advantage if your phone can put up numbers like that as there are days when you may be away from home or a charger for longer than 10 hours. In those insurance knowing your phone can last is comforting

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA App
I can go 1d+ on the stock rom if I turn off everything and run straight GSM. I've had to do it before I decided to start flashing the phone.

Only difference now is that if I disable stuff like that on a custom rom like juggs or ddw, I could probably get a week out of 1 full charge

damngood98
Old
Thanks Meter 781
Quote:
Originally Posted by galaxys2noobs View Post
Hey guys I know darkside kernel and faux kernel is working but do anyone know if Eugene's kernel and synergy work for jugg 5.0? Thanks

Using synergy with no problems, and Eugene's rom is based off of Juggernaut so it will as well. The only thing about Eugene's is that the only one available to download doesn't support bln I believe. Still looking forward to what he comes up with eventually.
phone: LG Nexus 5
recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
ROM: Slimkat
kernel: stock

tablet: Nexus 10
recovery: TWRP 2.7.0.0
ROM: Slimkat

DarkKnight1
Old
Thanks Meter 0
Hey guys since i flashed the rom i cannot hear the sound when my bat in fully charged. Is that disable by default in the rom or theres and option for that? Thanks in advance guys.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

jegavelan
Old
Thanks Meter 7
Hi

The battery life is very poor 15 % went down in 6 hours with screen off. The faux kernel might be the problem. Even it is UV -75 with 918/384 even then the battery like some thing problem is that even when the screen is off

vahdyx
Old
Thanks Meter 15
Okay gonna flash this when I get home. I was gonna wait for ICS but after my friends old Droid x felt more snappy then mine (plus him giving me **** about it and I'm petty as hell) I'm gonna have to regain my pride lol.

Your rookie Android lover

chronicrebellion
Old
Thanks Meter 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkKnight1 View Post
anyone having trouble connecting to wi-fi? i don't know i just flashed the rom and i can't connect to my wi-fi... thanks in advance.
i had the same issue last night... i attributed to flashing over 4.1

reflashing 5.0 didn't work either
neither did restoring to 4.1

had to restore to my stock unrooted nandroid and flash 5.0 over that.

i've heard rumors it might be because of using wifi sharing (no idea!)

it wasn't my router because my other S2 connects just fine and all my laptops were on wifi.

Charlie Brown
Old
Thanks Meter 271
Nandroiding to stock and a clean reflash always helps wierd problems. Also TDJ has a super wipe .zip you can use in CWM .

This ROM has been running awesome for me.

From a Galaxy far far away ...

cookie1203
Old
Thanks Meter 44

DONATE TO ME
I might have missed something but i didn't see it, I'm running jugs5, using gosms and Swype beta. When i get a text and it pops up on the screen if i send a longer text back it cuts off the last line of my text so i can't see exactly what I'm sending back.anyone that's used Swype knows what I'm talking about. I thought it was either gosms or Swype but it did work on 4.1. I've tried uninstalling and reflashing but no avail. any body having the same thing?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
with the millions of people that have an android phone, there is probably someone that has had your problem before. searching and reading go a long ways.

Bardouns
Old
Thanks Meter 16
Quote:
Originally Posted by cookie1203 View Post
I might have missed something but i didn't see it, I'm running jugs5, using gosms and Swype beta. When i get a text and it pops up on the screen if i send a longer text back it cuts off the last line of my text so i can't see exactly what I'm sending back.anyone that's used Swype knows what I'm talking about. I thought it was either gosms or Swype but it did work on 4.1. I've tried uninstalling and reflashing but no avail. any body having the same thing?

Sent from my SGH-T989 using xda premium
I am having the same issue... I haven't found anything to fix it either... I just trust what I am writing now
SGS2 ~
[ROM] UVLH1 Infamous Resurrection

Yeah this explains a lot!!!

itzsmokey
Old
Thanks Meter 49
Is anyone having issues with Bloater ?
PHONE:
Rooted Samsung Galaxy Note 3 SM-N900T
ROM:
Stock NE6 4.4.2

Tags
all others are clones, daily driver, juggernaut, kang, romanbb, the-go-2-rom, unstoppable, whitehawkx, winning