Post Reply

[ROM] Juggernaut v5.0 [New Samsung ICS Style Lockscreen!][Team Kang][2.18.2012]

OP Whitehawkx

10th March 2012, 04:05 AM   |  #6531  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 15
 
288 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
Yeah my battery was good for a bit but then it seemed to get worse as time went on. I don't know why.
10th March 2012, 04:09 AM   |  #6532  
Senior Member
Flag Melbourne, FL
Thanks Meter: 130
 
670 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2010
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vahdyx

Doesn't the UI lag get to you at all? It did for me, seems like I have an nit pick with all the roms I've tried so far.

All the ROMs I've tried have been great in all aspects except one or 2 which makes me leave that rom for another. Am I too picky lol.

Darkside; Slower UI
Jugg; Battery
SlickMod: Volume rocker controls and volume in general is too loud

Now I'm off to try Tuesday Rom or Paradox

The only concern I have with them is I like the look of TW, but not sure how I feel about the color scheme.

Well in all honesty I may end up back with Jugg and try a different Kernel

I'm running jug 5.0 with the darkside kernel and no I don't get UI lag. But I use GO Launcher because I don't like TW.
10th March 2012, 10:08 PM   |  #6533  
Member
Flag Northwest/burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 9
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Just flashed this rom and it's running absolutely great. I can already see a huge improvement on battery life. Thanks again!!

Sent from my SGH-T989
10th March 2012, 10:34 PM   |  #6534  
billydroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
I can't get the links to to work. Does any have a working link?
10th March 2012, 10:41 PM   |  #6535  
Member
Flag Northwest/burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 9
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Billydroid if you need the jug rom files, and I have the zip file I can upload.

Also, it another quick?.. Is there any way to wlist certain apps from the free memory function? I'm having to reload SwiftkeyX eveytime I clear my memory.

Sent from my SGH-T989
The Following User Says Thank You to bchon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
10th March 2012, 10:42 PM   |  #6536  
TerrorCandii's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 160
 
813 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2010
More
+1 Battery life, signal, wiFi...all went up, got stronger, and last longer then anything. Very nice....

°*TerrorCandii™ Gaming*°
11th March 2012, 12:32 AM   |  #6537  
corwest's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Seattle
Thanks Meter: 355
 
977 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by vahdyx

Doesn't the UI lag get to you at all? It did for me, seems like I have an nit pick with all the roms I've tried so far.

All the ROMs I've tried have been great in all aspects except one or 2 which makes me leave that rom for another. Am I too picky lol.

Darkside; Slower UI
Jugg; Battery
SlickMod: Volume rocker controls and volume in general is too loud

Now I'm off to try Tuesday Rom or Paradox

The only concern I have with them is I like the look of TW, but not sure how I feel about the color scheme.

Well in all honesty I may end up back with Jugg and try a different Kernel

We'll see. So far that one seemed the most functional to me. I'll make my rounds though.

Battery is going to be a kernel issues more than the Rom. If your battery sucks try switching kernels

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA
11th March 2012, 01:02 AM   |  #6538  
billydroid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 191
 
997 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jun 2010
Quote:
Originally Posted by bchon

Billydroid if you need the jug rom files, and I have the zip file I can upload.

Also, it another quick?.. Is there any way to wlist certain apps from the free memory function? I'm having to reload SwiftkeyX eveytime I clear my memory.

Sent from my SGH-T989

Yes if could upload it that be awesome.
I don't use the task manager ever, but I don't think you can. There is an app called "system monitor " in which you can and let's you monitor all kinds of stuff.
11th March 2012, 03:17 AM   |  #6539  
Member
Flag Northwest/burbs, IL
Thanks Meter: 9
 
84 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by billydroid

Yes if could upload it that be awesome.
I don't use the task manager ever, but I don't think you can. There is an app called "system monitor " in which you can and let's you monitor all kinds of stuff.

Damn that sucks cause on the stock rom, swiftkeyx would stay running in the bg even when using the free memory function. Ill upload the files for you later tonight for you. The files are on my pc..

Sent from my SGH-T989
The Following User Says Thank You to bchon For This Useful Post: [ View ]
11th March 2012, 04:39 AM   |  #6540  
wcoast's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Los Angeles
Thanks Meter: 389
 
1,444 posts
Join Date:Joined: Jul 2011
More
Great battery life, I'm getting use to galaxy S 2, coming from sensation, I must say am pretty impressed



Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Last edited by wcoast; 11th March 2012 at 04:41 AM.

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
all others are clones, daily driver, juggernaut, kang, romanbb, the-go-2-rom, unstoppable, whitehawkx, winning
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S II Android Development by ThreadRank