Attend XDA's Second Annual Developer Conference, XDA:DevCon 2014!
5,780,956 Members 48,372 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[ROM] Juggernaut v5.0 [New Samsung ICS Style Lockscreen!][Team Kang][2.18.2012]

Tip us?
 
js042507
Old
#6871  
js042507's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 157
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcoast View Post
Is not same as root explorer, I'm out with friends and will post mms zip tomorrow

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Cool. Thanks!

Sent from the most "Epic" phone in the world! ...Using XDA Premium app :)
 
yeislak
Old
#6872  
yeislak's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 184
Posts: 1,102
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by The K-Zoo Kid View Post
I'm having issues trying to back up my apps using titanium backup... Ive tried to search for a solution, but no one seems to have the same problem as me. It starts to back up, gets like 9 or so apps in, then just sits. I've tried reinstalling it, and I have a significant amount of free storage on both my internal storage and my sd card. Im not sure what to do at this point. Thanks for any help
Mine did the same. Couldn't figure it out. I had to do it one by one.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to yeislak For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]
 
Dattack
Old
#6873  
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 40
Posts: 572
Join Date: Dec 2010
First Rom I have flashed with the samsung galaxy s2. Much smoother than stock but concerning the MMS over wificalling. I was able to send but unable to download the MMS. Any solutions to this? I flashed the MMS over wificalling just to make sure and seems to not work.
 
Wildchld
Old
#6874  
Wildchld's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 2,628
Posts: 2,201
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Miami
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dattack View Post
First Rom I have flashed with the samsung galaxy s2. Much smoother than stock but concerning the MMS over wificalling. I was able to send but unable to download the MMS. Any solutions to this? I flashed the MMS over wificalling just to make sure and seems to not work.
Did you flash the fix in the OP



Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
Current Device

Fone
N2:
SGS3: Rooted / XquiziT - Blue Theme - Odexed
GNex: Rooted / AOKP
TMO SGSII: Rooted / AOKP

Tablet
Asus Transformer 32gb w/ Dock: Rooted / AOKP
Samsung SGH-800: Rooted / AOKP

 
YoshiNurijumi
Old
(Last edited by YoshiNurijumi; 1st April 2012 at 07:31 PM.)
#6875  
YoshiNurijumi's Avatar
Member
Thanks Meter 25
Posts: 94
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: West Coast
Hey guys! I have a question because Im about to go out and dont have enough time to go through all 600+ posts about this ROM...lol!!

My question is this:
Can I run this ROM on my SGS2 Skyrocket and get close to the 4g speed?

I read somewhere that since my phone is unlocked from AT&T and running in Tmobile, that I can flash this ROM and it will give me close to the 4g speeds. Is this true? I have been searching in google and was referred to this ROM but when I looked into some pages I saw nothing about running this ROM on the Skyrocket! Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

**NOTE** Didi a speed test. 412ms=ping 0.11Mbps=down 0.12up This is slow
 
wcoast
Old
#6876  
wcoast's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 389
Posts: 1,442
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiNurijumi View Post
Hey guys! I have a question because Im about to go out and dont have enough time to go through all 600+ posts about this ROM...lol!!

My question is this:
Can I run this ROM on my SGS2 Skyrocket and get close to the 4g speed?

I read somewhere that since my phone is unlocked from AT&T and running in Tmobile, that I can flash this ROM and it will give me close to the 4g speeds. Is this true? I have been searching in google and was referred to this ROM but when I looked into some pages I saw nothing about running this ROM on the Skyrocket! Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!
I understand you can run this Rom with AT&T kernel, regarding 4g speed/gsm frequency, test and report back

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk
 
v8dreaming
Old
#6877  
v8dreaming's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 50
Posts: 274
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: N. Las Vegas
Quote:
Originally Posted by YoshiNurijumi View Post
Hey guys! I have a question because Im about to go out and dont have enough time to go through all 600+ posts about this ROM...lol!!

My question is this:
Can I run this ROM on my SGS2 Skyrocket and get close to the 4g speed?

I read somewhere that since my phone is unlocked from AT&T and running in Tmobile, that I can flash this ROM and it will give me close to the 4g speeds. Is this true? I have been searching in google and was referred to this ROM but when I looked into some pages I saw nothing about running this ROM on the Skyrocket! Any help would be appreciated!!! Thanks!!!

**NOTE** Didi a speed test. 412ms=ping 0.11Mbps=down 0.12up This is slow
You would have to change the modem. ROM wouldn't change anything.
-------------------------
 
wcoast
Old
#6878  
wcoast's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 389
Posts: 1,442
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Flash and fix permission afterwards


Quote:
Originally Posted by js042507 View Post
Ok. Well, is there a flashable mms package anywhere? Also, wouldn't that be the same as replacing it from the rom? Because I did that via root explorer.

Sent from the most "Epic" phone in the world! ...Using XDA Premium app :)
Attached Files
File Type: zip MMSapk.zip - [Click for QR Code] (1.46 MB, 16 views)
 
js042507
Old
#6879  
js042507's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 32
Posts: 157
Join Date: Jan 2011
Quote:
Originally Posted by wcoast View Post
Flash and fix permission afterwards
Thank you so much for this! But, it did not change anything? Still can't receive or send via Wi-Fi/4g?! Wth, I will probably just do a full restore. I really appreciate you helping me out though! Thanks.

Sent from the most "Epic" phone in the world! ...Using XDA Premium app :)
 
wcoast
Old
#6880  
wcoast's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter 389
Posts: 1,442
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Los Angeles
Go to page 1 and download MMS over wifi zip, try it out before full restore

Quote:
Originally Posted by js042507 View Post
Thank you so much for this! But, it did not change anything? Still can't receive or send via Wi-Fi/4g?! Wth, I will probably just do a full restore. I really appreciate you helping me out though! Thanks.

Sent from the most "Epic" phone in the world! ...Using XDA Premium app :)


Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk

Tags
all others are clones, daily driver, juggernaut, kang, romanbb, the-go-2-rom, unstoppable, whitehawkx, winning
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes