(Last edited by dligon; 30th October 2011 at 02:34 PM.) Reason: update
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 496
Default No ICS for us

http://t.co/RhsDGk7I http://androidandme.com/2011/10/news...ptimus-2x-g2x/

Sent from my LG-P999 using xda premium

missaellpzchvz
Old
(Last edited by missaellpzchvz; 28th October 2011 at 02:28 PM.)
Thanks Meter 38
Oh f*ck no! This is BS. I'm going to call T-mobile and f*cking complain that I bought a high end device and got a piece of sh*t phone that isn't even going to be supported by the manufacturers! These b*itches are gonna here me!

Sent from my LG-P999 phone which is not worth of using Tapatalk

missaellpzchvz
Old
Thanks Meter 38
Sorry for the language. I'm just pissed AF.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

C0dy
Old
Thanks Meter 109
This was my first LG phone. While the hardware is great, the official software sucks. The way LG handled GB was lame, and they way they are handling this is lame, it's like they don't want customers to buy another one of their phones in the future. Well, I guess my next phone is going to be HTC or Samsung.

Sent from my CM7 G2x using XDA Premium App

pcchameleon
Old
(Last edited by pcchameleon; 28th October 2011 at 02:46 PM.)
Thanks Meter 0
Yeah, this is my last LG phone.... back to Samsung or HTC for me and pawn this phone off to the girlfriend...

Smallsmx3
Old
Thanks Meter 262
I've been lucky and not had any issues with my phone ...even when I was on the stock froyo rom. We ended up with a working GB rom from the cm team months before an official one was released. I'm sure if its possible someone will port ICS to our phones. If your one of those that doesn't flash roms and will only install stock roms from the manufacturers then you prob should only be buying nexus phones to insure upgrades, or you shouldn't be using android at all and buy an iphone.

Sent from my LG-P999 using XDA App

SL
Old
Thanks Meter 12
The only way to tell LG that the "F" up is to stop buying LG phones.
It will take efforts from everyone to start telling friends and family not to buy LG phones and to go somewhere else. Get the movement going.......NO MORE LG! LOL

missaellpzchvz
Old
Thanks Meter 38
I think by making this move LG has messed up bad. Even if cm9 is released it will never take the full advantage of our tegra dualcore processor. LG must provide their version of ICS so that the cm team can improve our version.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk

ThC23
Old
Thanks Meter 440

DONATE TO ME
Just saw this and even though I no longer have this phone I'm still pissed (cuz my brother does have it).
First a POS 2.3 update and now this slap in the face. This phone is probably one of the most Epic Fails that I've seen (software), as far as hardware it would still run circles around some of these new phones out including my SGS2.
Unfortunately it will never see it's full potential thanks to Nvidia for not releasing their source and LG for not updating it.

Yeah, these great devs can port any future updates, but it will never work to it's full potential.
Needless to say that I've learn my lesson and I will never buy an LG phone again. I'll stick to HTC and Samsung(which I hope they improve their track record).

lattera
Old
Thanks Meter 6
Of course there will be ICS for us. CyanogenMod is comprised of some pretty freaking smart developers.