Originally Posted by spino1970
I suppose i need root to use it, uh?
No, rooting not required, but if you have root access it will be easy.
ADB method [Non Rooted System]:
- Enable USB debugging on your device in Settings > Applications > Development.
- Connect your device to the computer via USB.
- Launch a command prompt/terminal window on your computer.
- Navigate to the location where you have the bootanimation.zip file saved.
- Rooted/Unrooted devices:Enter these commands:
adb pull /data/local/bootanimation.zip c:\
adb push bootanimation.zip /data/local/
Nokia Lumia 620/820/920
Nokia Phone | Nokia 5800 | N8 | Lumia 800
Acer Iconia A100 - Unlocked.
Transcend microSDHC Class 4 32 GB LTW
Nokia BH 505 SOLD
Join & Let us both have DropBox(2 GB+250 MB)
Show ur Love, Like Lumia on FaceBook http://lumia.technochat.in/