[GUIDE step by step] How To Re-lock Boot loader on Xperia Arc
First of all thanks Blagus
for creating magical little file.
If you want your warranty back, follow this tutorial!
1. PC Companion and Update Service installed on your PC
2. FlashTool_0.2.9.1.exe – http://www.multiupload.com/7H4JT35B6G
3. Xperia Relock bootloader.ftf – http://www.mediafire.com/?g1b5j712ajx4yjd
Step by Step Guide:
1. Download the files given above in requirements.
2. Double click on ‘FlashTool_0.2.9.1.exe’ file to extract it, Or you can use free software like ‘7 zip’ to extract it.
3. Few files and folders will be extracted — the one which we’ll be using for flashing “Xperia Relock bootloader.ftf” files is the “firmwares” folder.
4. So copy the “Xperia Relock bootloader.ftf” file that you downloaded above, and paste it inside the “firmwares” folder.
5. Now double click on the “X10FlashTool.exe” file to run the program.
6. Once the program opens — click on the “Flash” button.
7. You’ll see a screen like the image given below — click “Ok”!
8. Now it should ask you to connect your phone to the PC. So first plug the USB cable to PC, then pick up your phone and hold the “Back” key (key at the bottom left on your Arc), and then connect the USB cable to your phone. Remember you’ve to hold the “Back” key while connecting the USB cable to phone.
9. Once the phone gets connected — Flashtool will automatically start the flashing process.
10. Keep an eye on the Flashtool’s screen.
11. And once the process gets finished, disconnect your phone from PC and switch it ON.
ALL CREDITS GOES TO BLAGUS