Post Reply

[ROM][ARC/ARC S] Arconium 8.2 - Peak Performance [4.0.2.A.0.69][18 Apr]

OP doomed151

9th March 2012, 09:49 AM   |  #1281  
Fuel-The-Droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed151

Reflash the ROM without wiping anything.

Thank you...i again got the DSP manager! Wupi! :D

Sent from my LT15i using XDA
9th March 2012, 09:50 AM   |  #1282  
Fuel-The-Droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed151

Yes.
10 chars.

Heading to the themes section! ;)

Sent from my LT15i using XDA
12th March 2012, 02:41 PM   |  #1283  
doomed151's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,080
 
1,374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
arconium 7.3 released.
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to doomed151 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
12th March 2012, 03:08 PM   |  #1284  
Fuel-The-Droid's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 20
 
114 posts
Join Date:Joined: Mar 2012
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed151

arconium 7.3 released.

Love this ROM... Will try 7.3 after am done with my exams! :D


Sent from my LT15i using XDA
12th March 2012, 07:51 PM   |  #1285  
lilude56214's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 86
 
471 posts
Join Date:Joined: Feb 2012
Tks doom for the new version, keep working guy

Sent from my LT18i using XDA
12th March 2012, 08:39 PM   |  #1286  
Flo95's Avatar
Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 634
 
2,882 posts
Join Date:Joined: Oct 2010
More
Nice to see this being updated
What do you mean with CPU frequency fix for LT15i?
Mine did already update to Google Play and I cleared the stuff you moved to data/app on 7.2.
So do I already have 7.3?

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App
13th March 2012, 01:10 AM   |  #1287  
jtdc's Avatar
Senior Member
Flag Geylang
Thanks Meter: 72
 
613 posts
Join Date:Joined: Aug 2008
More
same question, what is the cpu frequency fix?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk
13th March 2012, 02:52 AM   |  #1288  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Not work for my Arc S

It reboot until forrever
13th March 2012, 03:39 AM   |  #1289  
doomed151's Avatar
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 2,080
 
1,374 posts
Join Date:Joined: Dec 2009
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flo95

Nice to see this being updated
What do you mean with CPU frequency fix for LT15i?
Mine did already update to Google Play and I cleared the stuff you moved to data/app on 7.2.
So do I already have 7.3?

Sent from my LT15i using XDA Premium App

Quote:
Originally Posted by jtdc

same question, what is the cpu frequency fix?

Sent from my GT-P7510 using Tapatalk

It's a fix for a problem with a certain kernel which decides to boot at a weird frequency causing the governor to spit out errors hence causing slowdowns and lags. This doesn't affect those who use an app to set CPU speed on boot.

You have an almost 7.3 because I also modified tweaks a little.

Quote:
Originally Posted by thienvk

Not work for my Arc S

It reboot until forrever


Not enough details. I'll check the LT18i package for errors.
The Following User Says Thank You to doomed151 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
13th March 2012, 05:38 AM   |  #1290  
Junior Member
Thanks Meter: 0
 
20 posts
Join Date:Joined: Apr 2006
Quote:
Originally Posted by doomed151

It's a fix for a problem with a certain kernel which decides to boot at a weird frequency causing the governor to spit out errors hence causing slowdowns and lags. This doesn't affect those who use an app to set CPU speed on boot.

You have an almost 7.3 because I also modified tweaks a little.




Not enough details. I'll check the LT18i package for errors.

I using StockPlus

Recovery 7.3 and patches LT18i only, when done, reboot system, it show to welcome screen "Sony Ericsson" and reboot

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes


Top Threads in Xperia Arc Android Development by ThreadRank