OP Senior Member
Flag Mt. Juliet, TN
Thanks Meter: 1,119

1,150 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by BandaPear

I am also seeing the error with the power menu causing the screen to black out and sort of lock up but this may be because I am using the ics theme. I re-downloaded the theme before installing in case it was updated but i am not sure if it is the issue.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

Yes the theme will bork it. The framework-res.apk is different. Kane is working on porting it over.

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to mtmichaelson For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2011, 04:51 PM   |  #222  
Flag Harrisburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 37

245 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthanubis

Is there any point to asking about radios? Is it just an improbability of happening?

Sent from my VS910 4G using Tapatalk

What about the radios? To the best of my knowledge, Gingervolt is using the newest ones. It was Revolt that wasn't, due to the fact that they were unable to root v6.
4th November 2011, 04:56 PM   |  #223  
Thanks Meter: 18

95 posts
If we are running the v6 supercharged script will we have to run that process again or will it stick when flashing over to gingervolt 1.1 from 1.0?

Thanks.
4th November 2011, 04:58 PM   |  #224  
Flag Harrisburg, PA
Thanks Meter: 37

245 posts
More
The script sticks with no problem.
4th November 2011, 05:05 PM   |  #225  
Thanks Meter: 48

586 posts
i noticed when my screen wont go to full brightness on autobright....is that one of the tweaks to improve battery?
4th November 2011, 05:15 PM   |  #226  
Flag Dallas
Thanks Meter: 2

107 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imnotamorningguy

I've completely lost data connectivity. The last two days I haven't been able to sustain a 1x, 3G or 4G data connection for more than a few seconds after powering on my phone. The only data connection I can get is on my wireless at home. I've tried reflashing GingerVolt and wiping data but neither are helping. Has anyone experienced this or found a solution? I was using JuiceDefender originally but I've completely deleted it in an attempt to resolve the issue. I downloaded DataSwitch to see if I could turn data on/off but that isn't working either. Any help would be great!

looks like Juice Defender just isn't compatible for some reason. I deleted Data Switch and JD and got my data back. Tried reinstalling JD and lost data as soon as I enabled it.

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App
4th November 2011, 05:15 PM   |  #227  
Thanks Meter: 3

97 posts
Quote:
Originally Posted by borborpa

What about the radios? To the best of my knowledge, Gingervolt is using the newest ones. It was Revolt that wasn't, due to the fact that they were unable to root v6.

Need MT confirmation. Last I read he could not get the GB radios

4th November 2011, 05:16 PM   |  #228  
Flag Ventura
Thanks Meter: 92

532 posts
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by darthanubis

Is there any point to asking about radios? Is it just an improbability of happening?

If you updated to v6 then updated to GB OTA, then flashed to this rom, you have the latest radios.

Remember in Verizon's mind everyone was running v6 already which contained the radio updates.
The Following User Says Thank You to Haxcid For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2011, 05:35 PM   |  #229  
Flag Pittsburgh
Thanks Meter: 156

1,645 posts
Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haxcid

If you updated to v6 then updated to GB OTA, then flashed to this rom, you have the latest radios.

Remember in Verizon's mind everyone was running v6 already which contained the radio updates.

And since the only way to get on this ROM is to be on GB everyone on this ROM has the radio updates:P
The Following User Says Thank You to Haro912 For This Useful Post: [ View ]
4th November 2011, 06:36 PM   |  #230  
Thanks Meter: 15

126 posts
Is it possible you can add back in a alternate keyboard beside swype? Or can someone tell me how to do that?

Post Reply Subscribe to Thread
Previous Thread Next Thread