5,597,501 Members 32,055 Now Online
XDA Developers Android and Mobile Development Forum

[THEME][2.25.2012] Ice Cream Kangwich for GingerVolt

Tip us?

S.Meezy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Trying to think of things to take this theme to the next level... so far, coming up blank

VS910 4G Kangwich

Beamer9408
Old
Thanks Meter 169
Quote:
Originally Posted by S.Meezy View Post
Trying to think of things to take this theme to the next level... so far, coming up blank

VS910 4G Kangwich
Possibly a actual ice cream sandwich???

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

KaneOfMars
Old
(Last edited by KaneOfMars; 9th November 2011 at 02:52 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
Quote:

VS910 4G Kangwich
Yeah, besides a few small tweaks, I'm not sure where to go from here. I tried to theme the phone and contacts apks but they just fc'd. The current boot animation fits with the theme.... Dunno?!?
I've got some great ideas for another theme, guess I could start on that soon.

Edit: don't know if you noticed but if you look at the pulldown in landscape it will change the toggles to what i had originally planned, but never got it to work (pngs are too big for starters). Guess I could try that again.

Sent from my Ginger Kangwich Bryce Device

S.Meezy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneOfMars View Post
Yeah, besides a few small tweaks, I'm not sure where to go from here. I tried to theme the phone and contacts apks but they just fc'd. The current boot animation fits with the theme.... Dunno?!?
I've got some great ideas for another theme, guess I could start on that soon.

Edit: don't know if you noticed but if you look at the pulldown in landscape it will change the toggles to what i had originally planned, but never got it to work (pngs are too big for starters). Guess I could try that again.

Did you decompile/extract with assets or whatever? Someone was working on theming them, can't remember who though at this moment... if I find it, ill let you know or ask them about what they did...

Go work on your other theme, other than that stupid circle triangle thing and your notification buttons (noticed it when I first flashed, but I set my phone so it doesn't rotate, out of sight...) its pretty much there...

Suggestions from the peanut gallery?

VS910 4G Kangwich

KaneOfMars
Old
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
Quote:
Did you decompile/extract with assets or whatever? Someone was working on theming them, can't remember who though at this moment... if I find it, ill let you know or ask them about what they did...

Go work on your other theme, other than that stupid circle triangle thing and your notification buttons (noticed it when I first flashed, but I set my phone so it doesn't rotate, out of sight...) its pretty much there...

Suggestions from the peanut gallery?

VS910 4G Kangwich
I did not extract w/ assets... what is that btw?

BandaPear
Old
Thanks Meter 12
It may just be that i don't understand uot kitchen, but i wasn't really sure how one would go about adding back in those animations. I really liked them; if it doesn't take too long, would it be possible to get this latest version with those included, or an explanation of how to add them?
Thanks!

KaneOfMars
Old
(Last edited by KaneOfMars; 9th November 2011 at 05:28 AM.)
Senior Member - OP
Thanks Meter 101

DONATE TO ME
@BandaPear
I can upload a version with the animations.
I'll do it on my lunch break tomorrow.

The Following User Says Thank You to KaneOfMars For This Useful Post: [ Click to Expand ]

BandaPear
Old
Thanks Meter 12
Thanks! I really love this theme, and you're doing a fantastic job

JohnnyAn
Old
Thanks Meter 18

DONATE TO ME
Awesome! I can't wait to get home and flash this later. Thank you Meezy and Kane for the port!

S.Meezy
Old
Thanks Meter 45
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneOfMars View Post
I did not extract w/ assets... what is that btw?

as far as my understanding and what I've seen from tearing this phone apart, there is some dialer stuff throughout the phone, not just in the dialer... so basically the missing files from phone.apk break it from decompiling/compiling properly because it can't find certain reference files... ? I may try my luck with the messaging app, even though I don't use it and I would love to know how to enable the pulldown from the lock screen even though I don't use that either haha. Meh, we'll see. Also forgot to mention, nice touches to the settings! :) that ice blue is a sweet color!

VS910 4G Kangwich