[ROM][ICS] i9100 Android 4.0 port (For real!..) Need developers..
I wish this topic is not get locked like the other one.. I started to port ICS to sgs2 but stuck at somewhere.. I took siyahkernel 2.0 and modded rc.init for ICS port.
Nothing useful for now.. You will get a black screen after flashing.. We need gpu driver to see something..
What is working
- Device boots
- ADB and other services working
- Buttons and Touchscreen
- Probably Setup Wizard is coming to screen
What is needed
- We still need a GPU driver.. With libGLES_android.so driver we can see a visible CRT off effect but that's all for now
- Kernel updated for new services
- updater-script updated
- build.prop updated
- almost all libraries and apps updated based on We-Scream-Combo-Ice-b9 rom (Thnx to HAKA)
My work until now:
Anyone who wanna follow & join:
Special thnx to:
gokhanmoral (for kernel)
Paradoxxx & Galnet & chadouming (for helps)
Cyanogen (for many things)