[APP] LBE Privacy Guard v2 is now available
After long wait, LBE Privacy Guard v2 is finally available!
V2 has a completely rewritten core service, which makes it faster than previous version and consumes less memory.
However, due to the rewritten core service, the database format is completely different. So it's not possible to keep your configuration while upgrade.
Besides, LBE Privacy Guard v2 has changed package name (from com.lbe.security to com.lbe.security.lite), after you install new version, please uninstall older version.
Change log for Version 2.0.1001
0. Fixed compatibility issue for custom ROMs such as CyanogenMod 7.1
1. Completely redesigned service framework with lesser battery drain and less memory usage.
2. Dual firewall support: Uid firewall for Android 2.1 and eariler, iptables firewall for Android 2.2 and later. iptables firewall allows you to configure 3G/WIFI permission separately.
3. Changing app permission now takes effect immediately, app restart is no longer required.
4. New traffic monitor allows you to track 3G/WIFI daily usage for each app on your phone. (you can turn it off if you don't need it).
5. Improved compatibility with Root Call Blocker
Works on Android 2.0 and above.
Tested on 100+ different devices and firmwares, but not tested on Android 3.0 and 3.1 devices.
For any questions, feel free to send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
, any comments are welcomed.
You can also check our website at http://www.lbesec.com
(Chinese and English)
Screenshots for your information