[OUTDATED] (Dont use...) Recovery 5.0.2.6 simply flashable from odin ;__)

Search This thread

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
Last edited:

Netas3k

Jul 17, 2011
Well. This CWM isn't stable. It's not working properly. I flashed it trough ROM Manager but everything is in dots....

Reactions: Joshuandroid

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran
Well. This CWM isn't stable. It's not working properly. I flashed it trough ROM Manager but everything is in dots....

Is not CWM problem,, is rom manager. Try to flash the zip file from recovery, previous recovery and see that this last works very well. In this last case, obviously if you restart recovery there will be previous recovery.
I am asking this for THIS problem. Rom manager not flash properly on our device. So a tar for odin will be the solution for flash correctly this last recovery

Reactions: slaid480

squadzone

Inactive Recognized Developer
Is not CWM problem,, is rom manager. Try to flash the zip file from recovery, previous recovery and see that this last works very well. In this last case, obviously if you restart recovery there will be previous recovery.
I am asking this for THIS problem. Rom manager not flash properly on our device. So a tar for odin will be the solution for flash correctly this last recovery

here you go

CWM via odin

farith217

Sep 25, 2011
Kuantan
Hi, someone with linux can make simply a flashable tar for odin for this last recovery for all us?

http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.6-tass.img

$ tar -H ustar -c recovery.img > recovery.tar
$ md5sum -t recovery.tar >>recovery.tar
$ mv recovery.tar recovery.tar.md5

Thanks

Edit: here we go: http://www.mediafire.com/?ip679dthg7m16y8

thanks to amazing squadzone
thanks a bunch! :) been looking all over for it finally some1 posted here n it was YOU!! ;)

neil.richard

Jul 28, 2011
Lyon
Can I use this CWM recovery on my galaxy fit? ..I already have clockworkmod recovery v4.0.0.5
Awaiting reply!
galaxy fit + CM7.1 (2.3.7)

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

here you go

CWM via odin
    Hi, someone with linux can make simply a flashable tar for odin for this last recovery for all us?

http://download.clockworkmod.com/recoveries/recovery-clockwork-5.0.2.6-tass.img

$ tar -H ustar -c recovery.img > recovery.tar
    $ md5sum -t recovery.tar >>recovery.tar
    $ mv recovery.tar recovery.tar.md5

Thanks

Edit: here we go: http://www.mediafire.com/?ip679dthg7m16y8

thanks to amazing squadzone
    NOTE : Flash this at your own risk. I am not responsible if you brick your device ;)

So here are ADB and ODIN method for flashing this recovery. Because maybe you have linux, so you can use the ADB method.

Before continuing these two tutorials it is VERY recommended to do a backup because after flashing this recovery it didn't boot to my system. It's not recovery. Cause there were no errors. So if you can't boot to your system you will restore your backup ;)

ADB method :

1.Download and copy this file (Password : netas3k ) to the root of your sdcard ;) .

2. The reboot to recovery and plug in your usb cable.

3. Then mount /sdcard and /system from mounts and storage section .

4. Then open up a terminal on your PC. And type in : adb shell . Then type in : flash_image recovery /sdcard/recovery.img .

5. Then reboot recovery and you have the newest 5.0.2.7 recovery. Now if you choose "reboot system now" and you don't boot to your system just restore your backup and you are good to go :) .

ODIN method :

1. Just download this file (Password : netas3k).

2. Reboot your device to download mode with the usb cable already pluged in. ;)

3. Open up ODIN and flash that file in One Package . ;)

Happy Flashing ;) If you run into problem. Tell me ;)