Download Size : 200.5 MB
Password : samfirmware.com
1. Flash DXKF1 (download & extract files first) using ODIN:
- Open ODIN check Re-Partition, Auto Reboot, F.Reset Time
- Click PIT button choose: latona_20110114.pit
- Shutdown phone
- Simultaneously click and hold Vol.Down+Home+Power buttons (Download Mode)
- Connect phone to PC via Data Cable. (make sure ID:COM box in Odin highlighted yellow)
- Click ODIN's Start button
- Wait for "PASS!" to appear on top left corner of ODIN
- After PASS! click reset button (Re-Partition should be unchecked)
- Click PDA button and choose: I9003DXKF1-REV08-ALL-low-CL1020446.tar.md5
- Click PHONE button and choose: MODEM_I9003DXKB2_REV_00_CL863799.tar.md5
- Click CSC button and choose: GT-I9003-CSC-MULTI-OLBKB2.tar.md5
- Click Start and wait for "PASS!"
2. After after reboot do not setup just shutdown and enter Download Mode.
3. Flash DXKP9 as PDA through ODIN:
- Open ODIN
- Click PDA button and choose: I9003DXKP9_I9003OLBKP7_I9003DXKP7_HOME.tar.md5
- Conect phone to PC via Data Cable (make sure ID:COM box in Odin highlighted yellow)
- Click Start button and wait for "PASS!"
4. After reboot, shutdown
5. Simultaneously click and hold Vol.Up+Home+Power buttons to enter Recovery Mode
6. Using volume buttons choose "wipe cache partition" and pres Home button
7. Choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press Home button
8. Choose "reboot system now" and press Home button to Reboot the phone
9. Complete phone setup dialogue, and test everything: Wifi,2G,3G,Mail Notification,GPS.
Credits: lohengrin04 And crazbanditz
The purpose of this thread was to help those who needed help flashing DXKP9.
Hit Thanks If you liked it