Maybe some of you already saw on Virtuousrom Website that I was able to leak some screenshots of the new Virtuous ROM. But now I was able to leak a complete build from them *lol*
But now to the "real" stuff:
The rom itself is based on the Runnymede RUU 1.05.401.4. After some days with trying to make this build really stable we still need to say this rom is still in a early build state. So be aware that there will be some problems left. Also there aren't any tweaks at the moment in the rom. We first want to make it stable and then begin to add some nice features.
As you maybe already saw we have no name for the rom at the moment. Therefore we started a thread in our own forum where we got a lot of suggestions for it. We will now try to pick up the best five suggestions and then start a poll here on XDA.
Changelog for Virtuous Trentacinque Beta 2
- Update base to Runnymede 1.05.401.4
- Update kernel to newer V10 build
- Calculator with switchable different themes
Thanks to nunggg for his version
If you have already made or want to make a mod for the calculator than we will be happy to add it too if you want.
- IME keyboard with switchable arrow keys
You can choose if you want to show or hide the arrow keys
- Advanced Power Menu (APM)
- Overglow effect
- All devices are now more stable
- Less output in logcat from rmt_storage
- MD5: a123dc66ef17ce3e789108b9eec85550